Thread: Figgy

Post Thanks / Like

Just a fun one, for giggles...Nissan Figaro

Hi guys,

After not being able to log in for ages (and not getting a reply from the admins??), I am finally back.
    I have had a fairly busy detailing summer - as some of you guys know, I am fortunate enough to detail mostly the cars owned by the guys and gals in our driving group. Thus far, I have been fortunate enough to have done an F8 Tributo, F430 coupe, Aventador SV, Mercedes SL Roadster, C8 Corvette, and I have a 911 GT3RS, and McLaren 720S waiting in the wings. Unfortunately, we moved to the city, and are trying out the warehouse condo life - the condo is phenomenal, with the brickwork, massive wooden beams and posts, but less great is the fact that the garage we have is small, and not heated - but, I am VERY glad that we have a garage at all, living in a condo!

I thought I`d post this more as a matter of interest, for giggles, because this was such a cool little car. It’s a Nissan Figaro - it`s got a tiny little 900cc turbocharged engine. I only had it for a day, so I didn`t have much of a chance to take great before and after pics.

Stuff used:
    CarPro Lift for Snow Foam for initial wash - I finally got to use my new Kranzle K1122TS pressure washer! I LOVE IT!!
    CarPro Iron X
    Optimum Ultra Clay mitt
    Flex 3401/Ibrid nano - Jescar Correcting compound + Yellow Lake Country CCS pads/Menzerna 2500 - Orange Lake Country CCS pads
    CarPro Eraser x 2
    CarPro SiC ceramic x 2 coats. Man, this stuff is SO easy to use. Took a full panel to get the timing right, but in the end, in 35 Celsius with high humidity, four minutes was perfect.

This is a TINY car! Right hand drive, too. The owner graciously allowed me to take it for a spin - it reminded me of my days spent overseas in school, in Ireland. Great memories of my little FIAT Uno, with the 58 horsepower three cylinder engine, haha.

Few (sort of ) 50:50 pics:

Post tape:

Few afters

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]

Freddie had to get in on the action:

I sent these to the owner, giving him the gears for not having a car with a stick, haha:

Hope this was OK to post in this section - it isn’t really a “brag”, at all - I just thought it was a hoot of a car, and thought you guys would appreciate a car that was different. The owner was thrilled, and I had a blast doing it!

Have a great week, everyone!
    Anima sana in corpore sano

Current:

2020 Lamborghini Huracán EVO
    2023 BMW X4M Competition
    2019 BMW M2 Competition
    2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Figgy

Welcome back! Nice work on that! 50/50 is a good reference for the correction you achieved!

These are a hot ticket now, people love them!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology
    Likes TTBear liked this post
    Thanks TTBear thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Figgy

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Welcome back! Nice work on that! 50/50 is a good reference for the correction you achieved!

These are a hot ticket now, people love them!
    Thank you!! It was so much fun to do. I haven`t done single stage paint in a loooong time.

When I took it out for a spin, it was amazing the reactions I was getting. So many smiles, and thumbs up. Last time that happened, was when my sister and I went for coffee in her (pristine) 1979 VW Beetle convertible. Really quite the conversation starter!
    Anima sana in corpore sano

Current:

2020 Lamborghini Huracán EVO
    2023 BMW X4M Competition
    2019 BMW M2 Competition
    2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster

Thread Information