I had these two bottles opened since Jan of this year. I have been wanting to use them before they go bad. I took my sweet time prepping the car (5 days) but on Saturday morning I finally laid the coatings down.

products used

car hit 85k miles a few weeks ago when I drove home but still looks pretty good (except for those chips on the front grill insert)

driver fender/door is cosmicv2, rest is csl+exo from application a few months ago

hood was not polished but used a panel wipe and a few coats of PA Master Sealant

thoughts: csl went on fine but the exov3 was a little thicker and harder to remove than when i first used the bottle in January but point being if anybody tells you this stuff goes bad after a month or a few weeks, well I disagree. bottles were stored properly and lids were put on very tight and I still have about half of each bottle left, 2/3 or so of exov3.

I only did one coat of csl, one coat of exov3 because it was a little more finicky to remove the exov3 than the previous 3 times I applied these and I really wasn`t in the mood to add more layers and I cannot guarantee I`m not gonna top this with anything, even though I know nothing really plays well on top.

thanks for viewing