Nothing crazy here, just haven`t posted up any work in awhile. I thought it was kinda of odd I hadn`t had any jobs up until recently this year.....found out my cell phone wasn`t giving me any kind of notification of voicemails. Sure enough my mailbox was full and 8 of my messages were people looking for details :fm:

Guy in my neighborhood brought me his 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Pretty nice looking vehicle. Did a basic 1 step polish + sealant.

2 Bucket wash with Blackfire car wash and lambswool mitt
Decon with nanoskin fine grade towel and UWW+ for lube
Polished with Rupes Keramik Fine Gloss Polish using Rupes fine cut microfiber pads on the Rupes 21
Sealed with Opti-Seal
Blackfire all in one trim and tire protectant on the trim and tires.

Didn`t get a ton of before pics due to time constraints and quite frankly the paint was in good shape. I did do my first chip repair though. He showed up with a kit he bought online and asked if I`d fill a chip on one of his doors. I was a little nervous about it, but it turned out pretty good and he was thrilled. On to the before`s:

It was dark out when I took delivery of the vehicle, so I didn`t snap any of the outside. Here`s what we ended up with: