My favorite type of client is one who enjoys driving their car. I myself am a car enthusiast and love every type of car, but I have a soft spot for Porsche. Personally, the Boxster S is a great bang for the buck car. Easy to drive, fun to drive, stands out better than your average daily, and aren`t really that bad to maintain. If I were into heavy driving, obviously we`d all stretch for a 911, but the Boxster is a great all around car. When driving a car like this, your image and the way you present yourself means everything. Showing up in a swirled and dull Porsche only makes you look less appealing. It`s like showing up to work in a suit that doesn`t fit, covered in coffee, and smells like it`s been sitting in a moldy garage for 8 years.

But enough ranting, let`s get back to the details. This Boxster S was covered in extremely aggressive swirling, RDS, and faded PPF (Paint protection film/Clear Bra). The client wanted to be as presentable as possible and the swirls absolutely had to go. But at Xclusive Autoworks, you can`t simply leave with a fully corrected car that still is full of defects and failing PPF. We opted for replace the PPF with Suntek PPF-C, which hands down is the most optically clear PPF on the market. It`s also one of the only other self healing PPF that actually heals in a moderate temperature.

On to the pictures. As you can see, the clear had already taken a huge beating and wasn`t holding up well anymore.

The picture below is AFTER correction and AFTER installing SunTek PPF-C. Can you spot the seams? Xclusive Autoworks takes pride in flawless installations, everytime.

After all the PPF was installed and the car was wiped down and prepared for coating, about 3 coats of CQuartz Finest was applied to all painted surfaces. CQuartz Finest works best when cured under infrared lighting for extended periods of time. Each panel had been moderately baked in between coats to ensure proper layering. This picture is taken after applying the first coat and prior to leveling the coating. Only the best pro ceramic coatings are offered at my shop and Finest has proven to live up to it`s name.

The front trunk was an absolute mess but a thorough steaming and wipe down can make all the difference. This is dry, clean, plastics.

And after a good 30 hours of labor, polishing, correction, and applying CQuartz Finest, this 2007 Boxster S looked better than the day it came out of the showroom. Interesting in perfection? Sick of low quality paint protection film (PPF) installations? Contact Xclusive Autoworks for a consultation and expect nothing but the best detailing on Long Island, New York.