Newly acquired vehicle by one of my VIPs, Young Ron from 105.9FM. He just bought this car for his wife. Wasting no time and following my rules, (Don`t let the dealer touch the car) he had the car shipped as is to his house.

The car received our New Car Prep with Nano Protection inside and out.

Products used:

CarPro CQuartz (50ml)

CarPro Dlux

Capro Fabric/Leather

Capro SnowFoam

Flex 3401

LC CSS (Orange, White)

CG Citrus/Gloss

Wolfgang Ăœber 3.0

Capro Reflect

Eraser

Sonax Wheel Cleaner

IronX

NanoSkin Towel

Meguiar`s Tire Coating

Meguiar`s Glass Cleaner

As the car arrived:

Washing/stripping and decon stages begins....

After the car was stripped and decontaminated, the car was then pulled inside the garage. Trims were taped to prevent any polish to get inside.

The car wasn`t that bad at all, of course it came with the unwanted swirl marks from the dealership but what I could see more than anything else was the D.A sand marks from factory. All those issues were resolved.

Before/After

Utilizing different lighting I was able to spot even more deeper scratches in the paint.

Before/After

After the compounding, polishing and wiped off with Eraser (Twice) to remove any oils left from the polishing stages, the paint was looking like a mirror.

Then it was time for CQuartZ

I pulled the car outside to help it cure faster since the sun was out then I pulled the car back inside again to give the final touches.

I left the car curing overnight and came back in the morning to inspect the car and of course take the final pictures.

Beauty shots.

The whole interior received CarPro fabric/leather coating.

Wheels wearing CarPro Dlux

Thanks for looking.