We have been very busy at the shop lately and I have not been taking the time to take pictures of our work we have been doing like I want to. So This is probably the 50th or 60th Tesla we have done so I told my self to slow down and get some pictures done. I like to do write ups like this so I can go back to it and look at them. When I go back and look up some of the past ones I did it brings me back to the day we did the work and brings back all the joy of working on that car all again. Hope you all enjoy!!

The car came in on a rainy day. We decided to do the window tint First.

`

Tinted windows right to the edge with LLumar CTX 35%. We also did the windshield with Air 80.

`

After the wash and decon we did some before pictures. The car wasn`t as bad as some of the Tesla`s that come through here, but for being less than a year old this car was beat up. This is some sort of tar that was dripping from the car.

Lots of random deep scratches

`Deck Lid

`

`

We Compounded the car using the Meguiars correction compound, a microfiber cutting pad and a Rupes polisher. Then to the Opti-coat primer with a LC white foam pad. From there we used IPA on the wheels and commenced with Opti-Coat Pro.

`

I Ideally like to take after pictures outside but since the weather wasn`t cooperating we used light to represent the sun.

Deck lid after

Thanks For Looking!