I recently had the pleasure of working on this incredible `02 Ferrari 360 Spider which was in need of some paint correction to take care of some medium to heavy swirls.` Upon arrival to my clients house, we took a good look at the condition of the paint in the sun, and after a test spot, we decided to go with a two-step compound and polish.` After prepping the car and taping off all trim, my awesome helper Steve and I carefully attacked the swirls and then polished this Italian beauty to perfection. ` Using my Rupes 21 polisher, a yellow Buff and Shine pad and Meguiar`s M100 compound, the swirls and other imperfections didn`t stand a chance.` Once the compounding stage was complete, the Rupes 21 was used again, this time with a green Buff and Shine pad and HD Adapt, which brought out an incredible level of gloss this car has probably never seen before.` Now that the paint was looking great, HD Poxy was applied using my HD polisher and a red Buff and Shine wax application pad.` The Poxy was wiped off and we then proceeded to stand in front of the car and pretty much just stare at it for a while .`

`

Some pictures:

`

Before and after the swirls were removed from the passenger side door:

`

Before and after rear fender:

`

After final polishing, but before the HD Poxy sealant was applied:

`

Finished: