Post Thanks / Like

Xclusive Autoworks Inc.

2014 Audi A6 Paint Correction and Opti-Coat Pro Detail

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">Less than a thousand miles and "well maintained..." what would you expect?

`
    <div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;margin:5px 20px 20px;">
    <div style="font-size:11px;">Quote:
    This is exactly what a customer would think when picking up their brand new Audi from the dealership. Fresh off of the showroom floor, delicately handled and prepared for you to come take her home. No new car deserves to be covered in severe gloss reducing swirls. The proud owner of this brand new German driving machine wanted to protect his investment and prevent any further damage.

Vehicle after 2 bucket method wash, claying with ONR, and one round of Iron-X

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Always take measurements! You never know what you are working with until you do.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Before and After Detailing

`

`

After Paint Correction and Opti-Coat Pro Application

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">Through this detail I found that I really love how HD Adapt performs on Brilliant Black paint. I used to enjoy using Menzerna FG400, PF2500, and SF4500. But in this case, I was able to use HD Adapt along with a Microfiber Cutting pad followed by HD Adapt on Orange. Obviously speed was a huge factor and if I used anything above 4 on my Rupes, I would get very fine hazing. Slow and steady wins the race!

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">I also could not believe the amount of damage inflicted on such a new car. It is a shame that the dealership would ever let a vehicle leave looking like this, ever.

Total time from start to finish:<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">`20 hours
    Total vehicle mileage:<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">`~700 miles
    Protected with:<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">`Opti-Coat Pro 5 Year Warranty

Read the full write up here (even more pictures!):
    Audi A6 Paint Correction & Opti-Coat Detail - Long Island Auto Detailing and Paint Correction

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">Interested in having your car detailed on Long Island, NY. Contact Xclusive Autoworks Inc.<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, `lucida grande`, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">, the Long Island mobile detailer anytime! Feel free to call (516)965-7289.`
    Xclusive Autoworks Inc.
    Long Island`s Paint Correction Detailing
    Opti-Coat Pro Certified & Cquartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Such a shame what dealers do to new cars. Nice job bringing it back.`
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like

WillWashesCars- Nice save!

`

Unfortunately, I see new vehicle that look (at least) that bad all the time.` My wife`once asked the`salesman "can you actually *sell* cars that are in that condition? Who would buy that?"` He didn`t know what she meant.. (and yeah, she explained it to him `).` The car in question was a six-figure one too.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6dNYuCdtE
    Xclusive Autoworks Inc.
    Long Island`s Paint Correction Detailing
    Opti-Coat Pro Certified & Cquartz Finest Installer

Thread Information