Client was a found via a referral online. He saw many of the other Volkswagens that I have worked on over the past few months and wanted to schedule an immediate appointment in preparation for Waterfest 2013 at Englishtown, NJ. The car was in dire need of body work from head to toe and his original plans were to repaint the entire car but time was not on his side. We decided to go with a basic single stage correction to restore the luster but to save his wallet. The results were fantastic.

The temperature that day was 95 degrees not including the humidity. I was dripping the entire time but pushed through it.

The vehicle was initially covered in severe swirls and very deep RDS. Here are some of the before and durings detail pictures.

VW Jetta Paint Correction Detail by Xclusive Autoworks, on Flickr

My light began to die sadly so I snapped a few shots without any other lighting to show the drastic difference. You can see how deep some of the scratches were. We were not planning on wetsanding and going too far into this job as it might just get resprayed soon. The client just wanted some more luster.

The finished product was an entirely different car. The luster was restored, the paint looked as though it was dripping wet and the client was ecstatic. There of course were plenty of RDS left over, most not noticeable under normal lighting conditions, but I knew they were there. Most of the work I have to credit to FG400, it did a fantastic job in the heat and left a perfect LSP ready finish.

`

<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Interested in having your car detailed on Long Island, NY. Contact the`Xclusive Autoworks, the Long Island Detailer<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">`anytime! Feel free to call`(516)734-6477.