My customer just got his Chevy Traverse a couple weeks ago and called me out to give it a proper polish and Opti-Coat Pro. His buddy who owns the 7-series BMW made a trip up from New York City to have his done at the same time. Luckily the paint on the Traverse was in very good shape with no swirls, just a few very light scratches. I polished the Traverse with Optimum Hyper Polish on a Meg`s MF Cutting Disc to remove the few scratches and make sure the paint was flawless before applying the Opti-Coat. Since the BMW was bought slightly used and spends all it`s time in NYC, it needed a bit more work. It was covered in medium to heavy swirls and many RIDS (random isolated deep scratches) over the entire surface. I tried a few test combos and found that HD Cut via a 5" CarPro Cool Pad Hybrid knock out all the swirls and RIDS and finished down so perfectly, I was absolutely blown away, as was the customer. Most of the panels took 1 pass, but the hood and trunk were hammered and required 2 passes on the hood and 3 passes on the trunk. The cool pad and HD Cut is a winning combo for sure!

After a thorough IPA wipe down, the vehicles were coated with the Opti-Coat Pro. Unfortunately, the sun was behind the clouds for about 95% of the day, but the few times it did come out, the metallic was just jumping off both of these vehicles and they both looked absolutely amazing!

One of these days the sun will come out around here for picture taking!