Post Thanks / Like
    The dreaded kid mobile with disastrous second row seat. Auto designers have no common sense when they utilize fabrics and colors better utilized for formal living room spaces... consumers do not help themselves when they purchase interior colors based on their emotion rather than their lifestyle. So you allow the kids every colored drink, chocolate milk, crayon, pen, paint and gummy bear to eat..and then expect detailers to work miracles..

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice turn around Gina!

I`d be blasting it with a power washer in a heartbeat.....
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ... Pressure washer overkill (lol) ... a good extractor is all you need ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job man, I see trash jobs like that often and they are not easy or fast.
    Auto Detailing in Marion, Illinois
    www.visualprodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    how long and what machine/products?

nice results!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great work Gina! I always love seeing your interior transformations!

Post Thanks / Like
    About an hour and half on all seats.. I use local supplier so brand name won`t help... vacuum use a good pre-spray/spotter allow adequate dwell time, air brush, blot spots, stained area with a towel to transfer as much dyes, coffee into a towel and them shampoo/extract..I use CFR machines- dry immediately to reduce wicking. What is important is to find a product(s) that works well for you...they do not have to be name brands or extraordinarily expensive, try various techniques because not one technique works all the time. Master the process or processes so you can apply to the various problems you encounter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, if those seats were from Hell, your eyes would burn if you saw the seats I just did in an Explorer. They were literally BLACK and had an almost smooth surface from all the build up! Lol.

Great turn around though! I love interior flips, the make such a bigger wow factor than most exterior jobs.
    If you don`t know the answer, ask the question. The worst that can happen is that you find out the answer.

San Diego`s Professional Detailer

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Quenga
    Damn, if those seats were from Hell, your eyes would burn if you saw the seats I just did in an Explorer. They were literally BLACK and had an almost smooth surface from all the build up! Lol.

Great turn around though! I love interior flips, the make such a bigger wow factor than most exterior jobs.

Quenga...thanks for the compliment... but it i not the degree of soiling that make the job difficult...

It is the color -light tan

the type of fabric - delicate smooth - you cannot aggressively scrub so that it wears, pulls or degrades the fabric

the type of soiling, milk, crayon, ink, gummy bears, coke, dirt, red stains, water spots and general soiling combined throughout the fabric.

The difficulty and here is where the fun begins is the ability to remove all of the above without damaging the fibers of the seat and returning to like new.

Thread Information