Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Emblems are made perfect:

Hydrophobicity testing before completion:

Final checks for a flawless finish before delivery...

The finished product:

The 458 looks equally stunning from the rear...

Enjoy!
    "Detailing is as much an art as it is a science" www.autodetailer.co

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by macdude
    It sounds odd that you would question the effectiveness of using a dedicated steam cleaner until I realized that perhaps you might not have understood that we don`t just use ordinary steam cleaners..

No, no.. I get that and I`m not questioning the *effectiveness* at all. And although my current unit only produces 89psi I do have experience with industrial steamers.

I`m merely wondering where the displaced solids go when steaming certain areas.

Eh, I don`t want to derail/threadjack the thread any more, and I fear I`m coming across as :argue

It does occur to me that perhaps you`re not working on extremely soiled vehicles, maybe that explains why this isn`t a concern for you. Anyhow, what you`re doing certainly works for you and your clients, and that`s what counts.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have a very nice, high tech and professional shop! This would be my dream shop if I were to have one for sure! Pictures of the waiting area would be great if at all possible. I`d love to pick your brain on business info and shop setup and how you stay organized, etc.

Keep up the great work!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    LI Detailers - www.lidetailers.com

Long Island Mobile Cars, Trucks, SUV`s Detailing Facebook

psdSHOW - www.psdshow.com

Professional web design and seo services Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    Just about finding some time to share some recent updates. We got featured in TopGear Malaysia for our work on supercars. Here`s a glimpse at the article

It`s been a very packed schedule leading up to the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Sepang which is being held today as we speak. With a ton of display cars for roadshows and support vehicles, it`s truly been a very blessed quarter! I thank the Lord for the intense rush

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome pictures as always. Saw them on flickr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the rare 911 GT3 RS4.0, the final 997-series model and certainly one of the most desirable from Stuttgart with only 600 units made available worldwide. We took over a week to craft perfection on this beast. Below are some photos of the finished product!

In the company of the other Porsches...

Purely business inside:

Wider arches:

Aerodynamic goodies everywhere!

Special badging:

Carbon-fiber bonnet:

Center-locking hubs...

A custom adaptor to remove the wheel locks

Hope you enjoyed the photos!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdekany
    Awesome pictures as always. Saw them on flickr.

Thanks Thomas

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your photography style.

Quote Originally Posted by macdude
    Here is the rare 911 GT3 RS4.0, the final 997-series model and certainly one of the most desirable from Stuttgart with only 600 units made available worldwide. We took over a week to craft perfection on this beast. Below are some photos of the finished product!

In the company of the other Porsches...

Purely business inside:

Wider arches:

Aerodynamic goodies everywhere!

Special badging:

Carbon-fiber bonnet:

Center-locking hubs...

A custom adaptor to remove the wheel locks

Hope you enjoyed the photos!

Post Thanks / Like
    macdude- Hey, that`s great that you got featured in TopGear Malaysia. You sure deserve the recognition.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.That pretty much sums it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White lexus 23
    Just Amazing! kind of reminds me of when I first saw this place. Both are awesome but I gotta go with MACDUDE`s shop. Keep up the good work!

Lavaggio: The Art of Auto Detailing - YouTube

I wouldn`t compare this place to what IS seen in this thread. In that video they`re washing a Ferrari Scuderia and theres 2 bottles of Meguiars Wheel Brightener sitting next to it with wash buckets.... strong acid based wheel cleaner on a $280k car with delicate carbon ceramic brakes, hmmmm....

I think its a great business model run by savvy businessmen, but by no means focused on the finer points of fine car care.

My opinion.
    David Saunders

Street Dreams Detail - Now in San Diego California[/I]

www.StreetDreamsDetail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    This is detailing to perfection literally! Thanks for sharing
    :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like

Lamborghini`s magnificent LP700-4, named "Aventador" after a prized Spanish fighting bull is a literal sight-to-behold with it`s massive proportions and cutting-edge design. As with all Lamborghini models before it, the Aventador carries it`s presence with a distinctive flair and panache that is almost always quite the opposite of the design language of the other Italian thoroughbred, the Ferrari. We take you on a brief behind-the-scenes journey as we execute our craft on the first Aventador in the country.

This being the first Aventador in the country and like most early appearances meant that we had to perform an extremely thorough inspection from the inside out and to blueprint crucial information like the paintwork thickness for a base reference of paint quality with future Aventadors and also to chart the gloss-level readings utilizing an instrument which measures both specular and diffuse reflections.

It took the team a total of 7-days to flatten the course orange-peel texture of the original paintwork to a flawless mirror-finish. Imperfections were corrected and the paint burnished to an extraordinary-level of shine. As the Aventador is designed with many hard edges, special care was taken to mask the corners and edges to reduce premature wear on them. Our signature 12-step compounding and polishing system transformed the stock paintwork to a display-worthy finish.

The Aventador is indeed quite a sight to behold as it`s massive dimensions and edgy design cues command attention.

The wheels with the carbon ceramic brakes underwent pressurized high-temperature steam cleaning for a spotless finish.

Each vent diligently cleaned...

Emblems as usual received extra attention for that immaculate touch.

The powerful 6.5L V12 engine which packs approximately 700 bhp is made pristine.

The cabin upholstery gets treated with our proprietary 5-stage leather feed system which moisturizes the fine leather trim and seats with advanced UV-inhibitors to prevent degradation. The leather finish as usual, produces deep, matte colours and an unmatched suppleness.

The exterior and interior coachwork was then worked on to ensure a perfect delivery with the paintwork receiving a track-tested hydrophobic coating system designed to endure extremely high-temperatures for extended periods of time.

Our latest headlamp protection system was then fitted which protects the polycarbonate lenses with a 6-mil thick flexible film that absorbs stone-chip impact preserving the headlamps for several years.

Here are some photos in the light-room where it was checked meticulously prior to delivery.

Aircraft fighter-inspired weapons console...

A remarkably engaging LCD instrumentation cluster!

Lamborghini`s signature scissor-doors...

Another supercar perfected for delivery...

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    What can one say about this post?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information