Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Great write up on the this peanut.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Another incredible job from you! Thanks for sharing. I love this car. Did you get a chance to take it for a spin?

Hello David!

Thanks for checking it out. Yes, I was actually given the chance to drive it all the way to our detailing studio and it was quite exhilarating. This car just oozes character and the pop and crackle from the quad-exhaust tips during the gearshifts makes for a unique experience.
    "Detailing is as much an art as it is a science" www.autodetailer.co

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    macdude- I too really enjoyed seeing this one, thanks for posting it!

Welcome! Hope you get a chance to see one soon in the States. I hear the Abarth 500`s have a growing community there

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany
    Great write up on the this peanut.

Hehehe peanut is about right

Post Thanks / Like
    We`ve been busy working on several special restoration projects and also a recent television feature for our work on detailing. Updates have been a little delayed and we apologize for the wait. Here`s a Ferrari 458 Italia that was detailed in a traditional Ferrari yellow shade called Giallo Modena. The client had specified a gloss black contrast on the roof of the vehicle and it immediately brings to memory the P4/5 Pininfarina one-off collectible that is owned by stock magnate James Glickenhaus. The Ferrari 458 is a remarkably precise supercar. It handles and pitches with unnerving immediacy. Having driven the 458 for short stints, it is truly a mechanical and engineering marvel. If there`s any downside to this car, it is perhaps the level of refinement that it has achieved, which means it does lacks the abrasive, unrestrained feel of it`s previous brethren, the Scuderia. Still, being Italian, the roar of the V8 will stir your soul. Such is the spell from Maranello`s stable!

We spent a week detailing the 458 into the display-worthy finish here.*

The black interior with yellow contrast stitching really gives the cabin a futuristic ambiance. Coupled with our matte leather feed system, the result is a deep, rich finish without any shine or greasy residue.*

The engine bay is the heart of the vehicle so it gets detailed as well...

Hope you enjoyed the photos!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just went through all 13 pages. You guys do stunning work, thank you for sharing the images.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stunning details AND equally great photography.

Quote Originally Posted by psedillo
    Just went through all 13 pages. You guys do stunning work, thank you for sharing the images.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by psedillo

Thanks for checking it out

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany
    Stunning details AND equally great photography.

Thanks Thomas!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Blancpain Super Trofeo, Lamborghini`s own one-make*racing series where the fastest drivers from around the world compete against each other. It`s no wonder that when Lamborghini decided to make the centerpiece of the Gallardo model-line, it chose the Super Trofeo Stradale name-sake and made the agile supercar lighter and even faster than ever. *Only 150 units built worldwide and we got to detail the only one in the country. Perhaps the most distinguishing characteristics of the STS would be the massive rear wing which comes from the racing series providing extreme downforce whilst being adjustable. The removable engine cover is made of dry-carbon and is nothing short of being breathtakingly aggressive.*

But the most unique identity of the supercar is the special Rosso Mars colour. A deep crimson red colour which almost seems like blood.

This is Malaysia`s one and only Super Trofeo Stradale, numbered 011 of 150. A collectible if you like.*

We took an entire week bringing out the deep brilliant paintwork finish and countless hours ensuring all the carbon-fiber panels on the exterior and interior were buffed to perfection.*

The Super Trofeo Stradale is wicked mean. And it sounds the part too. The exhaust rumbles and bellows like a crazed beast in stock form.

The paintwork was typical Lamborghini and required expert compounding to level the paint shrinkage and to reduce the orange-peel texture. The reflections began to take clarity and sharpness after the paintwork correction was completed.*

Perhaps the best view of the Super Trofeo Stradale yet...

The massive dry-cabon rear spoiler stands out like an inappropriate tattoo. Quirky, yet disturbingly necessary for it`s own identity.*

The cockpit is a hedonistic combination of rich Alcantara and carbon-fiber. And for any car enthusiast, this is heaven. We made sure we detailed it to look the part too ;-)

Being an ultra-lightweight, there`s yards of carbon-fiber everywhere you can find inside the cabin! We utilized our range of specialized ultra-fine polishes to give the carbon-fiber an astonishingly deep shine.

Outside, it`s all business...

We covered all coachwork sections for detailing including the suspensions, brake systems and exhausts.

The wheels got steam-cleaned, polished and protected with our track-performance coating system.

Two-tone colour scheme with luxurious Alcantara drapes all over the cockpit.

The Alcantara fabric was protected by a layer of ultra-dense nano-technology coating system designed to repel moisture, sweat and dirt for an entire year.*

The water beads look strangely alluring up close...

We hope you enjoyed the photos!

Post Thanks / Like
    Those beading shots are awesome. Those are almost complete spheres.
    Donald Fazekas

Concours Detailing

Montgomery, Alabama

Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dsms
    I wouldn`t compare this place to what IS seen in this thread. In that video they`re washing a Ferrari Scuderia and theres 2 bottles of Meguiars Wheel Brightener sitting next to it with wash buckets.... strong acid based wheel cleaner on a $280k car with delicate carbon ceramic brakes, hmmmm....

I think its a great business model run by savvy businessmen, but by no means focused on the finer points of fine car care.

My opinion.

Dave

I did not mean to compare the knowledge of the people that work for macdude or macdude himself. When I first came across this thread it reminded me of the video because the both facilities to me are crazy over the top. Although the quality of workmanship produced by macdude and his team is very stunning. I do agree with you about the lack of knowledge shown by the workers in the video and there is no argument. I apologize to macdude for any offense taken, I truly did not mean to seem like the vid was anything better than your facility or quality of the work you do. It has been a few months since I have been back to this thread and it has grown and the pictures you have posted are of amazing top notch workmanship that is bar none non comparable. Thank you for sharing this.
    down here in colorful colorado!

Post Thanks / Like
    What type of vacumm system do you use? I have the same compressors you guys use as well, are they Chicago pnuematics?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dfazekas
    Those beading shots are awesome. Those are almost complete spheres.

Thanks, yes surface tension is very high

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White lexus 23
    Dave

I did not mean to compare the knowledge of the people that work for macdude or macdude himself. When I first came across this thread it reminded me of the video because the both facilities to me are crazy over the top. Although the quality of workmanship produced by macdude and his team is very stunning. I do agree with you about the lack of knowledge shown by the workers in the video and there is no argument. I apologize to macdude for any offense taken, I truly did not mean to seem like the vid was anything better than your facility or quality of the work you do. It has been a few months since I have been back to this thread and it has grown and the pictures you have posted are of amazing top notch workmanship that is bar none non comparable. Thank you for sharing this.

No offense taken. Thanks for checking out the thread

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information