Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesse

as i have said above nobody is critising your application - All i am trying to do is help to understand why you seem to have got this result as it obviously not normal for Aquartz. If you supply me with as much information it will help me understand and the labs to see "why" the product seems to have worked out badly for you.

and btw- have a good luck with your product, i wish you the best luck.

like i thought.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo_Auto

Andy so basically what you`re saying is that the guy in the video, the Aquartz pro, didn`t work it in long enough either? He`s got tons of smears, but on a turd like that who cares?

I`m saying I don`t see smears when I apply it. From all your posts, its seems like your not interested in trying to figure out what the problem is.
    BespokeCarDetailing and AeroCleanse, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AQuartz
    Jesse

as i have said above nobody is critising your application - All i am trying to do is help to understand why you seem to have got this result as it obviously not normal for Aquartz. If you supply me with as much information it will help me understand and the labs to see "why" the product seems to have worked out badly for you.

and btw- have a good luck with your product, i wish you the best luck.

like i thought.....

Thanks Avi !
    Wolf`s Chemicals Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry Jesse but you are applying it wrong. I have a flat black mkv golf and I get NO after effects.

I apply by hand and work in until product is clear. Do you maybe have a faulty product ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ_
    I am sorry Jesse but you are applying it wrong. I have a flat black mkv golf and I get NO after effects.

I apply by hand and work in until product is clear. Do you maybe have a faulty product ?

Hi JJ, I`m sure the Scura was an isolated incident because it really did have some strange results, but for the other times I used it I still got an oily residue. I`m not going to rule out a bad batch of product and I think Avi will be sending me another sample soon so I`ll give it another shot. As for applying it incorrectly by hand... well there`s not really a whole lot you can do "wrong" by buffing it in with a MF so I can`t see how it`s possible that I applied it "incorrectly". Well see in the days to come!
    Wolf`s Chemicals Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice write up and nice work!! Looks like you have put yourself in a good place as far as detailing is considered. Congrats

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo_Auto
    Hi JJ, I`m sure the Scura was an isolated incident because it really did have some strange results, but for the other times I used it I still got an oily residue. I`m not going to rule out a bad batch of product and I think Avi will be sending me another sample soon so I`ll give it another shot. As for applying it incorrectly by hand... well there`s not really a whole lot you can do "wrong" by buffing it in with a MF so I can`t see how it`s possible that I applied it "incorrectly". Well see in the days to come!

It sounds really unusual because I don`t think it oily like a glaze. I would maybe try smaller sections and work until clear. Work it like your hand polishing a panel.

I would possibly ask for a new bottle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information