This car has 228,000 miles. Ok guys this customer contacted me in April and said he was planning on purchasing a older Mercedes and it had a severe case of oxidation. He said the car was sitting for like 9 years if I remember correctly. He purchased this car as a second vehicle to get back and forth to work in. Its actually gets like 27 miles to the gallon he said. Well anyway I gave him a quote in April over the phone which was a little lower then what I charge now. So I stuck to my price any finally made it happen. Sorry for not such a in depth write up this time, but I`m exhausted and still have a lot of work to do tomorrow.

Decontamination

Ardex New Wave

Ardex Buster

Claymore Clay

Paint Correction-

allsteps prior to lsp recieved a 50/50 ipa wipedown

Ardex 1000 8 inch 2inch pile Scheilgal Wool Pad Dewalt Dw849 3000rpms

Ardex 1500 Mequairs maroon wool heavy cutting pad Dewalt Dw849 2000rpms

M105 Mellow mequairs foam National Detroit Pneumatic Gear Driven sander Kevin Brown Method

M205 Black Mequairs foam National Detroit Pneumatic Gear Driven Sander Kevin Brown Method

3m Ultrafina 3m Foam Pad Dewalt dw849 about 800rpms Feathering

LSP

3 coats of Collinites 845 insulator

Wheels M205 then Collinites 845 Tires were dressed with Hyperdressing

Prostripe Metallic silver and red Pinstripe

The owner stopped over last week to give me a look at it. I thought at first I could not save this paint it was just to far gone. I asked him if I could give it a try and we agreed it couldn`t look any worse. so I did a small test spots and here it is. The owner drove it to work for a week maybe like this. I love doing this its always makes them come back!

So the car arrived this past Monday night and here it was I was fully looking at!

I know your thinking what I was there is now way this paint was even savable. The wheels were just dreaded. I know if I pulled this on off I would feel good about it. Now I`m known for some crazy jobs and this was by far on the top of my list! I knew the car was not gonna be perfect, but I wanted this guy to get what he paid for. My talent for correcting paint. so I gave him everything I had I was eager to see what could happen. Here are some crazy 50/50 pics!

So the Final results after 27 hours! This was by far I think my best turnaround and save yet!

Thanks for looking, Sorry again for such a short write up. I` just really tired.May god bless you all!