Hey everyone! Never posted here before; been detailing for a while, but never knew this site existed! I`ve started documenting my before / afters now thanks to this site, so I hope to be able to post up many more turnarounds soon!

Last weekend`s booking: 2007 Roush 427R, Redfire Metallic.

The owner of this car came to me looking for some basic services, with no intention of a correction. Upon inspecting the paint under lighting with the client, this quickly turned into a 2-step :xyxthumbs The client had NO idea that these defects were present, other than the rear bumper dealer-plate mess.

After prepping for the polish, I went at it on a test spot using Optimum Polish II + Orange pad; the clear on the Roush was quite hard and I wasn`t getting the correction I was looking for. I then redid the same test area with M105 + white pad and had success. The entire car received the 2-step combo of M105/white and Optimum Finishing Polish/white. The rear bumper got a 3-step, with M105/orange, M105/white and Optimum Finish/white.

After polishing was complete, car was washed down with Optimum no-rinse, dried, then rolled back in for LSP. LSP choices were Obsessive Detail Wet Glaze followed by Obsessive Detail Wet Wax. Interior was dressed with Obsessive Detail Silk Shine dressing and the leather was treated with Obsessive Detail Leather Conditioner.

The owner and I then went down the street to a schoolyard for some pics in the setting sun (around 730pm at this point).

Enjoy :ca

Hood Before:

Hood After:

Driver Fender before:

Driver Fender 50/50

Driver door before:

Driver door after:

Rear bumper before (a complete mess thanks to the dealer):

Rear bumper after (no more mess :xyxthumbs)

Interior after (wasn`t really dirty before lol...)

After final rinse with Optimum No Rinse - no LSP

After Obsessive Detail Wet Glaze and Wet Wax: