Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job as usual Rick! Do you think you could add some more pics next time?

J/K We love pics. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    It goes without saying, but you are the one of the most talented detailers on this forum, bar none. Thank you for taking the time to do this write-up; my head was spinning (in a good way) as I took my time scrolling through the pictures and commentary. Your work never fails to impress us, so keep it up!

Also, is it safe to say that your new, blue C4 has received the same treatment as that ZR-1?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRack
    shine- Thanks shine!

Way2SSlow- Wade, my C4 is just an LT-1, so it was pretty tough downgrading from my Z. This is my 4th Corvette and won`t be my last. I`ll probably try to sell it before the winter and get an SUV or something. The next Vette I get will be another Z06 or a C6.

I always try help out whenever possible and tend stay out of any arguments here on the forum. It`s good to know my advice is appreciated! Thanks again!

Rick...

My buddy bought a `98 C5 as a winter car last year... you should do the same! :laugh:

Actually held up ok.

Unreal work as usual!

Post Thanks / Like
    jimmie jam- Thanks! The owner was very surprised and couldn`t believe it was the same car! He was like.. :shocked

kwiker- Wow, I`ve never had a comment like yours before! Ha, ha... Thanks, I think? LOL Thanks!

2002 Z06- Thanks! It`s definitely no Z06, that`s for sure!

porta- Thanks a lot Porta!

blucpe- Thanks for the very nice comment! It really means a lot to me.

Bigpoppa3346- Thank you!

mojo11- Thanks! Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any pointers wetsanding...

paradigm- Thanks, I appreciate it!

harold97- Thanks a lot! I agree, I definitely need to buy a lift really soon so save my body some aches & pains. How`s your SRT4 looking?

TH0001- Thanks again Todd! I am always looking at your wrire-ups over and over and again. Can`t wait to see the next one!

weekendwarrior- Thanks! The color looks pretty different, depending what kind of light you`re in. It`s a really pretty color.

tdekany- Thank you very much Thomas! Beleive it or not, the newer cars have been worse than the older ones lately! It doesn`t make sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    blk45- I`ll see if I can take a few more next time! Ha, ha... J/K... Thanks!

Moutee- Thanks Moutee! I`m glad you enjoyed the write-up. I have no idea how Todd finds the time to do amazing write-ups on every single car he does. I`m such a slow typer, so it takes me forever!

As for my car receiving the same treatment..... not so much! I have had it for a few months now and have absolutely no time at all to give it the attention it deserves. I work two jobs, sometime over 80 hours/week, so I guess it will have to wait. I`m sure you know how it is! I think I`ll pay Ryan to do it! Ha, ha...

whitejavaS500- Thanks Ben! I think I`ll pass on the Corvette for a winter car for now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rick, that is simply an incredible transformation! The level of correction you achieved is truly astonishing. :2thumbs:

Thanks for the comprehensive documentation and photos too. Always look forward to your posts. This one is certainly a standout! Lots of great comments here and you certainly earned every one.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve given up on trying to come up with words to describe your work !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    seven- Thank you so much Mike! I appreciate the kind words...

WGMARQ- Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    10/10

Did you have to apply touchup paint to any scratches?
    APPLIED COLORS

PROFESSIONAL GRADE PAINT TOUCHUP KITS

Post Thanks / Like
    The SRT is looking awesome! I STILL walk slowly every time I go near it, stare at it a lot!

Of course, after looking at all your guy`s write ups, and seeing the other red Corvette, I`d probably lust after a wheelbarrow if you detailed it!

Again, thank you sharing these cars!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the best reads of all the forums, excellent job

Post Thanks / Like
    AppliedColors- Thanks! I did have to touch-up a few small scratches and rock chips on the front...

harold97- Thanks again!

bryansbestwax- Thank you very much!

Post Thanks / Like

kwiker- Wow, I`ve never had a comment like yours before! Ha, ha... Thanks, I think? LOL Thanks!

It was definitely a mad props comment, like other are saying...you not only make paint look wet, you make my pant look wet, well b/c the become wet. Inspirational work brother, just insane, i couldn`t even dream of doing something like that. Gosh, i could babble on for hours.

Take care, can`t wait to see your next post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely amazing job brother. I know I already said that to you in person, but looking at these before and after pictures just reminded me the tremendous job you did. With both of us pumping out jobs like this, I now know why we are VERY busy and VERY sore. I still wish they made paint like that though.

It seems like all of our jobs are getting longer and longer. :grrr

I just hope I get that Ferrari done in under 100 hours:nervous2:
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Post Thanks / Like

As for my car receiving the same treatment..... not so much! I have had it for a few months now and have absolutely no time at all to give it the attention it deserves. I work two jobs, sometime over 80 hours/week, so I guess it will have to wait. I`m sure you know how it is! I think I`ll pay Ryan to do it! Ha, ha...

I`ll do it if ya let me top it with Nu-Finish. That would be a cool look.

p.s. If you take the window sticker off my truck that has been on there for a year then I`ll do your car:sadpace:
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information