Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I must say great work my friend looks fantastic

I thought i was one of the only full nut job details out there that went this far an this compressive into a detail i see you have a great love an passion for the work AAA+++

I loved the pictures and how you got right in there with the camera for the before an after shots the close-ups and the wide open shots very well done

I`m glad that even though we do not share the same feelings on waxes we do share the same love for detailing

I feel the Gallardo gets the most use and turns out to be the most dirty of all the Lamborghinis i have done i think cause the price is lower and gas is cheaper an most that have them use them as a daily driver but that is just what i have noticed

Thanks for the thread was enjoyed have not seen one on here go into this much detail in along time

Post Thanks / Like
    First off, WOW. I cannot believe the level you have gone to on this vehicle. I hope the owner appreciated your work. Truly Phenominal!

I hope this does not come off abnoxious, but do you mind sharing how much this type of service would cost? Did you charge up front or hourly?

Again, I am in awe of your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely astounding attention to detail, Todd... respect Next time I get back to the States I`d love to have ring-side seats with you on a detail
    Wolf`s Chemicals Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X
    First off, WOW. I cannot believe the level you have gone to on this vehicle. I hope the owner appreciated your work. Truly Phenominal!

I hope this does not come off abnoxious, but do you mind sharing how much this type of service would cost? Did you charge up front or hourly?

I think that would be a good idea could you let everyone know what you used product wise on this detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm...that`s in the thread. If you choose to actually read it, you`ll see that.

Quote Originally Posted by razr007
    I think that would be a good idea could you let everyone know what you used product wise on this detail

Post Thanks / Like
    I mean all listed for someone who is interested mr. tough guy

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s not about being a tough guy. It`s about the ability to read and comprehend on your own.

I mean all listed for someone who is interested mr. tough guy

Post Thanks / Like
    What you don`t understand is alot of people are new to detailing alot of people don`t have high speed internet so seeing it all in one place makes it easy for those people get a grip pal

Post Thanks / Like
    TODD FIRST OFF GREAT DETAIL MAN! IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH LEVEL OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL YOU HAVE. IM ACTAULLY IMPRESSED MORE WITH YOUR PATIENCE. I BEEN DETAILING FOR ABOUT 9 YEARS FULLTIME. THOUGHT I BEEN THERE DONE THAT SEEN IT ALL. FOR THE MOST PART I THINK I HAVE. YOUR A GREAT INSPERATION TO ANYONE OUTTHERE WHO IS LOOKING TO SEE WHAT PERFECTION REALLY IS. VERY FEW GUYS OUT THERE ACTUALLY IMPRESS WITH ME WITH THERE WORK. TRUTHFULLY IM NOT IMPRESSED WITH PAUL DALTONS WORK. IM MORE IMPRESSED WITH HIS ADVERTISER`S THEN ANYTHING. YOU MY FRIEND I AM IMPRESSED WITH. NOT ONE THING MISSED!!! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME AND MANY OTHERS. :up:up:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferbarry
    TODD FIRST OFF GREAT DETAIL MAN! IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH LEVEL OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL YOU HAVE. IM ACTAULLY IMPRESSED MORE WITH YOUR PATIENCE. I BEEN DETAILING FOR ABOUT 9 YEARS FULLTIME. THOUGHT I BEEN THERE DONE THAT SEEN IT ALL. FOR THE MOST PART I THINK I HAVE. YOUR A GREAT INSPERATION TO ANYONE OUTTHERE WHO IS LOOKING TO SEE WHAT PERFECTION REALLY IS. VERY FEW GUYS OUT THERE ACTUALLY IMPRESS WITH ME WITH THERE WORK. TRUTHFULLY IM NOT IMPRESSED WITH PAUL DALTONS WORK. IM MORE IMPRESSED WITH HIS ADVERTISER`S THEN ANYTHING. YOU MY FRIEND I AM IMPRESSED WITH. NOT ONE THING MISSED!!! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME AND MANY OTHERS. :up:up:up

I could not agree with you more about todd`s work an about paul`s work hopefully this guy comes back for more since i have seen so many come get the car done and than go somewhere else and than shops close i have contracts with my clients so i`m not worried lol:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Bravo, Todd! Bravo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Can`t believe I missed this! Great car that now looks incredible!

Few questions. Why not wash the engine bay before you correct the paint, followed by another engine wipedown after the paint has been corrected? I wouldnt think youd need to be so careful with the engine detailing then?

About the exhaust tips...Have you tried the Wolfgang Metalwerks products? The Compound might have worked well!

Whats your process for door jambs? APC first? What tools are you using to get around joints and hosing? Do you regrease the joints after?

Again, great job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bence
    Todd, how did you like the decon?

Hey Bence, I found it it `okay`. I find claying necessary afterwards but the contaminents come of very easily afterwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Labster
    Todd, great work as usual. We`ll definitely have to meet for drinks next time I`m in FL, most likely Marchish.

Awesome man, let me know!

I must say great work my friend looks fantastic

I thought i was one of the only full nut job details out there that went this far an this compressive into a detail i see you have a great love an passion for the work AAA+++

I loved the pictures and how you got right in there with the camera for the before an after shots the close-ups and the wide open shots very well done

I`m glad that even though we do not share the same feelings on waxes we do share the same love for detailing

I feel the Gallardo gets the most use and turns out to be the most dirty of all the Lamborghinis i have done i think cause the price is lower and gas is cheaper an most that have them use them as a daily driver but that is just what i have noticed

Thanks for the thread was enjoyed have not seen one on here go into this much detail in along time

Thanks man, I appericate the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X

Thanks JSF. I charge everything hourly @ 80/hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo_Auto
    Absolutely astounding attention to detail, Todd... respect Next time I get back to the States I`d love to have ring-side seats with you on a detail

Sweet man! Let me know when you will be in and it will be pleasure put you to work

I don`t remember exactly (with out re-reading) put I polished with Menzerna mostly and finished with Dodo Juice Supernatural.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferbarry

Thank you very much for your kind words!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by akimel
    Bravo, Todd! Bravo!

Thanks akimel!

Quote Originally Posted by grease
    Wow! Can`t believe I missed this! Great car that now looks incredible!

Few questions. Why not wash the engine bay before you correct the paint, followed by another engine wipedown after the paint has been corrected? I wouldnt think youd need to be so careful with the engine detailing then?

About the exhaust tips...Have you tried the Wolfgang Metalwerks products? The Compound might have worked well!

Whats your process for door jambs? APC first? What tools are you using to get around joints and hosing? Do you regrease the joints after?

Again, great job!

The engine on the spyders is barely visible so it wouldn`t have made sense to wash it, then cover it in polishing dust. I first washed the jambs with 10:1 Meguiars APC, then used car soap, and pressure washed. Yes I greased the joints.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very exceptional work you have a great eye for detail as not many detailer`s go this far during a detail.I do wish you were close to me as i could use a detailer of your nature at my shop.I wish you well an hope to meet someday would love to swap stories good luck an well done.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information