Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    ABSOLUTELY A MAAAAAAZIIIINGGGG!!!!!

That is.... nothing other then AMAZING will do. In another write up you did you said you would want enzo to be proud... He would be AMAZED. I doubt he would believe that it just happened. That is AMAZING.

You are my DAMN hero!

This is the care that you were talking about... i remember you saying it was taking forever but that is AMAZING! How did you match the hi temp paint to the paint on the engine covers? ALL you guys... just amazing.

I love how everything is so italian. The name of your details and all. It is SOOO great.

This is the best write up i have EVER seen. And now that i think about it... it probably wasnt the smartest thing to get the shirts in black... haha

But hey if im guna come down there soon ile keep them and bringem down with me. Give me a call when you get a free second.

I also want to know how do you find out so much about the polishes? Do you just do A LOT of testing or do you talk to menz and ask how they are supposed to be used, or what? Also, i think i saw 106 used on a metal piece of something? Wouldnt the filling go away at some point?

... BUT JUST AMAZING!!!!!

I am reading that auto week right now. The new ferrari is not up to my taste but whatever they can do to sell cars.
    Daniel J Wendell

Post Thanks / Like
    BTW todd. the next post you do will be your 2000. Better make it special. answer my question *couph couph* haha.
    Daniel J Wendell

Post Thanks / Like
    Simply amazing!!! But what is new. I am going to stop looking at your C&B`s because they are getting to point of being depressing. It is virtually impossible to try and keep up with the work the two of you are doing.

But I have a couple of questions.

How do the two of you decide on what products to use other than polishes that cut. For example. Why did you not use Ultrafina, instead going with Menz?

Also, how come you went back to the Zaino leather products (which I am a big fan of) instead of Leatherique?

Lastly, usually you dress tires with Zaino (last Ferrari C&. Why use Meg`s this time?

Awesome write-up guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Simply amazing attention to detail and writeup! Thanks for taking the time; I`m sure this took a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Im amazed! I really admire your work, you are a true professional detailer!

Post Thanks / Like
    O......M......G!!!!!

That`s the most thorough and insane detail I`ve ever seen! You`re work is in a completely different league than what I`m capable of. Whoever the owner is, he`s one lucky guy to have you guys detailing his car. Keep up the great work and please do more instructional videos and writeups. They`re invaluable to noobs like myself. :hifive:

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, great write up Todd! It was my pleasure to help out. As amazing as it looks in these photos, the real thing was even better. I was very impressed with the attention to detail (no pun intended!) that the guys put into this. They were VERY thorough. I`m sure the owner was very pleased. Thanks to you and Brian for all of the knowledge that you shared with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Todd, you really outdid yourself this time!

How will you ever live up to this threads standards again?!

Without question one of the best write-ups I have read here yet.

:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jscort98

Quote Originally Posted by tdekany
    Excellent documentation and detail work guys!!!!!!:xyxthumbs:xyxthumbs:xyxthumbs:xyxthumbs

Thanks Thomas!

Quote Originally Posted by Picus
    I don`t remember the last time I posted in a c&b; but this one will do it. Nice work Todd and crew. Whatever the cost it was worth it, there are a lot of little things to pick up on in the writeup - you guys did a great job.

Seriously Kevin that is really cool of you to say. You are one of the most influencial detailers that I have tried to patten my work standard to. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lt1_man
    Wow great job and a great write up! I really liked the videos learning a lot on both technique and application.

-Brandon

Thank you Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by jesselyons2002
    Are you going to start making instructional videos ???

God no... LOL. I bumble like an idiot, hell I don`t even know what I was trying to say half the time. I stutter and and I hate to look at the camera (or it could have been the goofy guy holding the camera).

Quote Originally Posted by dsms
    You guys are true masters of your craft and deserve every bit of credit given to you

Thanks dsms, I really appericate it. I don`t know about the master part, but every job is an opportunity to do something more and learn more. I told Jason (motorcity) that I was going to polish the license plate backer on my next detail and he laughed. I was serious!

Quote Originally Posted by rydawg
    This is one VERY impressive thread Todd (and the crew)! I am very impressed with how you have grown your business and knowledge in the past year. Congrats!!!!!

p.s. Your cramping Rick and I`s style. We have to work extremly hard to beat this thread:grinno::chuckle::spit:

Thanks Ryan. Cramping your style? You guys have the polishing part down but you still have to detail them (burn)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballlover1
    ABSOLUTELY A MAAAAAAZIIIINGGGG!!!!!

That is.... nothing other then AMAZING will do. In another write up you did you said you would want enzo to be proud... He would be AMAZED. I doubt he would believe that it just happened. That is AMAZING.

You are my DAMN hero!

This is the care that you were talking about... i remember you saying it was taking forever but that is AMAZING! How did you match the hi temp paint to the paint on the engine covers? ALL you guys... just amazing.

I love how everything is so italian. The name of your details and all. It is SOOO great.

This is the best write up i have EVER seen. And now that i think about it... it probably wasnt the smartest thing to get the shirts in black... haha

But hey if im guna come down there soon ile keep them and bringem down with me. Give me a call when you get a free second.

I also want to know how do you find out so much about the polishes? Do you just do A LOT of testing or do you talk to menz and ask how they are supposed to be used, or what? Also, i think i saw 106 used on a metal piece of something? Wouldnt the filling go away at some point?

... BUT JUST AMAZING!!!!!

I am reading that auto week right now. The new ferrari is not up to my taste but whatever they can do to sell cars.

Wow Dainel, pretty excited huh? The best advice I can give you is to pick a new hero

106 has the potenital to fill if used incorrectly. We used it to remove the light marring on the plastic pieces after using a string buff to polish them.

Quote Originally Posted by fergnation
    Simply amazing!!! But what is new. I am going to stop looking at your C&B`s because they are getting to point of being depressing. It is virtually impossible to try and keep up with the work the two of you are doing.

But I have a couple of questions.

How do the two of you decide on what products to use other than polishes that cut. For example. Why did you not use Ultrafina, instead going with Menz?

Also, how come you went back to the Zaino leather products (which I am a big fan of) instead of Leatherique?

Lastly, usually you dress tires with Zaino (last Ferrari C&. Why use Meg`s this time?

Awesome write-up guys!

Thanks Ferg, I really appericate the compliments!

Leatherique was applied on the first day (R Oil) and left to dwell overnight to help soften the leather. The oil was particularly hard to remove with Prestine Clean (sticky) so I used Z9 to help the process, which is why I applied Z10 after. It was just how it worked out.

I love Z16 but enjoy variety.

Quote Originally Posted by shine
    Simply amazing attention to detail and writeup! Thanks for taking the time; I`m sure this took a while.

Thanks Shine. It took way too long to do a write up like this (8 hours total, between picture marking, uploading, and writing it up).

Quote Originally Posted by EMAES
    OMG Im amazed! I really admire your work, you are a true professional detailer!

Thank you EMAES, I do my best :buffing:

Quote Originally Posted by blk45
    Wow, great write up Todd! It was my pleasure to help out. As amazing as it looks in these photos, the real thing was even better. I was very impressed with the attention to detail (no pun intended!) that the guys put into this. They were VERY thorough. I`m sure the owner was very pleased. Thanks to you and Brian for all of the knowledge that you shared with me.

Erick thanks for comming man! It was our pleasure for sure :bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Tomlin
    Well Todd, you really outdid yourself this time!

How will you ever live up to this threads standards again?!

Without question one of the best write-ups I have read here yet.

:up

Thanks Rob. I don`t think I will ever do a write up like this again to be honest, lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001

Thanks Rob. I don`t think I will ever do a write up like this again to be honest, lol...

No surprise there.

To be honest, I don`t know that it would be needed, as you seemed to cover pretty much everything there is to cover in this one!

Truly a Hall of Fame write up. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    The time and perfection you guys put into your details is amazing. Your write up just puts it over the top. Brilliant!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    Wow Dainel, pretty excited huh? The best advice I can give you is to pick a new hero

106 has the potenital to fill if used incorrectly. We used it to remove the light marring on the plastic pieces after using a string buff to polish them.

Excited `bout coming down? You have absolutely no idea haha. You and brian are going to be so annoyed with my constant chant of, "dude yall are amazing". I am dreaming about it... no joke lol.
    Daniel J Wendell

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dsms
    You guys are true masters of your craft and deserve every bit of credit given to you

WOW!

Simply, perfection!

Thank you for the videos to Todd.

:xyxthumbs:xyxthumbs:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, you sir are truly a master of your craft and I believe your dedication and attention to the most minute detail, sets you apart.

Insane documentation( thx for pausing mid detail and taking the time to snap those pics! and capturing the video)

was nice to hear you speak in the video

Great work by Angelo and Eric and of course Brian.

the blend line fix on the bumpers was amazing as well.

congrats on a stunning detail, the owner must be over the moon!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information