So, day one had me detailing the interior and exterior of a G35x in dark metallic blue. Driving up to the car gave me the sense that it was going to be an easy day, as light swirling was on the paint. Unfortunately, poliseal via rotary, 106ff, and other lighter polishes did not bring the desired results. After testing different combos, the finalized process was as followed:

-Menzerna SIP via rotary and lake country thin orange pad

-A 70/30% mix of Optimum Poli-seal and Menzerna 106FF via rotary with a polishing pad

-Ultimate Detailing machine and Poli-seal with a polishing pad

-P21S

This vehicle took 12 hours when all was said and done. Sorry, no pics of the interior as I was too busy with the exterior.

Before (w/o wax):

After (w/o wax):

Left side of hood untouched, right side of hood polished (w/o wax):

I was also able to detail an `04 E500. I believe this vehicle had the Ceramiclear clear coat because it was TOUGH. SIP via rotary and edge foam orange pad was not working well to my surprise. So, out came my last resort...Edge yellow wool pad and SIP via rotary. This combo, followed by the UDM and Poliseal via a thin orange pad, produced the best results. This combo was topped with Optimum Optiseal. The interior was treated to Sonus Cockpit detailer, while the leather was treated to Meg`s interior APC cut 10:1 via PC and leather scrub brush. The carpets were treated to Meg`s interior APC cut 10:1 via PC and carpet scrub brush as well. The wood trim was cleaned and polished via AIO (except for the steering wheel for safety), and the leather was conditioned with Zaino Z-10. Tires were dressed with 303 Aerospace protectant as well. Here are the pictures from the customer.