Post Thanks / Like
    The car has been washed at a carwash because of the penalty of using water for washing cars : (

I used for first time my rotary polisher with the Dynabrate DA conversion kit.

i used MEGS #83 on orange LC CCS pad

MEGS #80 on 8006 pad

#7 by hand on MEGS foam applicator

NXT by hand on MEGS foam applicator

THE CAR BEFORE

SOME 50/50 PICS AND AFTER PICS

most of AFTER were taken the next day so excuse for some dust on the car.

comments, critics and suggestions are always welcome and necessary

Thanks for looking
    I AM HERE TO LEARN!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    how is #7 to work with. Easy to apply? remove? Car looks great. NXT 2.0 is good stuff. never used the others

Post Thanks / Like
    good job!

#7 is tricky...you just don`t wipe on and then wipe off. You wipe on, let it "dry" for about 30 seconds, then remove.

It doesn`t do much on my Honda paint, but looks great on my Dad`s Lincoln paint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dublifecrisis
    how is #7 to work with. Easy to apply? remove? Car looks great. NXT 2.0 is good stuff. never used the others

i found it easy to apply,little bit more difficult to remove..of course i have to learn how to apply thinner layers of wax/glazes/lsp :p.
    I AM HERE TO LEARN!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice color good job with the corrections! #7 is tricky to work with if you don`t apply a thin coat. You kind of have to work it in, it took me a while to get it right. This product seems to respond different depending on what you top it with. I did one side of my car w/#7 topped with Nattys Blue and the other side with #7 topped w/EX-P. The Nattys looked really deep while the EX-P looked more reflective...I liked the EX-P better but my brother was more impressed w/the Nattys. Now I`m curious to try out the NXT. I wish my wife`s SUV was as small as your car.:doh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xspwrstang
    Nice color good job with the corrections! #7 is tricky to work with if you don`t apply a thin coat. You kind of have to work it in, it took me a while to get it right. This product seems to respond different depending on what you top it with. I did one side of my car w/#7 topped with Nattys Blue and the other side with #7 topped w/EX-P. The Nattys looked really deep while the EX-P looked more reflective...I liked the EX-P better but my brother was more impressed w/the Nattys. Now I`m curious to try out the NXT. I wish my wife`s SUV was as small as your car.:doh

it is not my car

my car is bigger too

I AM HERE TO LEARN!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice car! I bet it takes some time to take care of those rims...sometimes I wish I would have never found this site so I could be a "normal" person. But then again it feels good to step back and enjoy the hard work!:cooleek:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xspwrstang
    Nice car! I bet it takes some time to take care of those rims...sometimes I wish I would have never found this site so I could be a "normal" person. But then again it feels good to step back and enjoy the hard work!:cooleek:

Same for me here....but when you are finish the results are paying your hard job
    I AM HERE TO LEARN!!!!

Thread Information