As most of you already know, Ryan and I are now working together out of our new shop. It still needs some work to be up to our high standards, but it has been tough to find the time in-between doing cars and such to work on it. We have been working on some of the cars together and other cars by ourselves, depending on our busy schedules. Ryan and I decided to tackle this car together.

Some of you might remember the custom black Infiniti G35 I detailed a little while back http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...pe-custom.html . The owner of that car owns a high-end body shop and does lots of work on G35`s and other customs. This particular G35 had been vandalized in a parking lot along with another G35, so it received a complete repaint. The owner of the body shop was very pleased with the job I had performed on his car, so he contacted me about properly refinishing this car after it got out of the paint booth.

The body shop did all of the wetsanding on the car. I was told they used 1500 grit by hand, followed by 2000 grit by hand and 3000 grit Trizact by machine. They were too scared to polish the paint back to perfection, so it was up to Ryan and I to do so.

Below is what the car looked like when it arrived at the shop...