Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Optimum Product Support Chris@Optimum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You made it look fantastic, good job and beautiful car!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshVette
    For real. I`m going to check the temp now and maybe head out in about an hour. Just have two new Vettes to wash, clay and Zaino, they`re both at the same garage, but no room in the garage to do them, it`s all outside.

You and Scottwax ought to try and ply the trade up here in the winter. Will make you realize how nice it actually is down there.

The way I figure it, I can detail outside so long as there`s no/little snow on the ground and I am dressed warmly.

When I worked as a framer, I once worked an entire day in the middle of January with just a t-shirt on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blkswan and Integritydetail, thanks, it really is a great looking car, somedays I don`t know if I make the cars look good or if they make my work look good.:chuckle:
    Perfection Is In The Details

Rated one of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine! :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C04
    You and Scottwax ought to try and ply the trade up here in the winter. Will make you realize how nice it actually is down there.

The way I figure it, I can detail outside so long as there`s no/little snow on the ground and I am dressed warmly.

When I worked as a framer, I once worked an entire day in the middle of January with just a t-shirt on.

Dude that`s crazy, I feel for ya.

Rated one of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine! :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks sweet Josh!

I work at Boston University and saw one of these the other day. I didn`t know what the heck it was. It`s a really nice looking car. Of course it is owned by some rich college kid and it was already trashed.

Damn rich punks! "But daddy, I need a new Audi S5 to carry my books with"... LOL

You wouldn`t believe the nice cars I see driven by rich college kids that are always dirty. I think when the weather gets nicer I`m going to start leaving my business cards on the windshields.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRack
    Looks sweet Josh!

I work at Boston University and saw one of these the other day. I didn`t know what the heck it was. It`s a really nice looking car. Of course it is owned by some rich college kid and it was already trashed.

Damn rich punks! "But daddy, I need a new Audi S5 to carry my books with"... LOL

You wouldn`t believe the nice cars I see driven by rich college kids that are always dirty. I think when the weather gets nicer I`m going to start leaving my business cards on the windshields.

Yea, every now and then when I`m up by SMU I see tons of sweet rides driven by the young college kids.......:hmph:

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job Josh!

I love those new S5`s.
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Post Thanks / Like
    Dayum. that thing is gorgeous!
    Just a noob without a clue.

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome job gotta love the audi interior

do u always use 303 cut 10 to 1 or only for light cleaning?

any diff in appreance or feeling diluting it?

thanx
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMDX
    awesome job gotta love the audi interior

do u always use 303 cut 10 to 1 or only for light cleaning?

any diff in appreance or feeling diluting it?

thanx

I use 10:1 for light cleaning and wiping down interiors, even works real well on dirty leather, just don`t spray it directly, and 1:1 for heavier cleaning, carpet stains and real dirty stuff, also 1:1 for engines and such, sometimes I even presoak rims with it. It does a decient job on grease and grime but probably not as good as a strong degreaser would. I rarely need a degreaser though.

I think 303 is one of the most versatile cleaners I`ve ever used.:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Rydawg and Cyclops, thanks, the S5 is just a great looking car and there`s only a handful of them on the roads right now so I was lucky to land this one.:dance

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Josh it`s Brian.

I`m barging in here kinda late but justed wanted to thank you again for the excellent job on my S5. I washed it a week or so later (2 bucket of course) and the shine was as good as the day it was freshly waxed.

I`ll be calling you every six months or so to keep her protected. If you ever put a testimonial up on your website (hint hint) let me know and I will pass along my input...

Thanks again....:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzle
    Hey Josh it`s Brian.

I`m barging in here kinda late but justed wanted to thank you again for the excellent job on my S5. I washed it a week or so later (2 bucket of course) and the shine was as good as the day it was freshly waxed.

I`ll be calling you every six months or so to keep her protected. If you ever put a testimonial up on your website (hint hint) let me know and I will pass along my input...

Thanks again....:xyxthumbs

Brian, it was my pleasure to do such a sweet and rare ride. I`ve thought about the testimonial page on my website but haven`t pulled the trigger yet, need to talk with my webguy about it and see what he thinks.

You have a great car, thanks for using the two bucket method, it really makes a big difference in the long run in avoiding swirls as well as makes me feel better knowing my clients and cars are being well cared for.

Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to compliment you on an awesome detail. Great work on a beautiful car.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an unbelievable looking car.
    2006 Acura RSX Type S

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information