Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does the motor have to run to determine ranking as well?

I like when cars like these are driven in. Like the old fashion car shows. :2thumbs: :p

But then again, we`re detailers. So we like to lessen the chance of any dirt getting on the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06
    Does the motor have to run to determine ranking as well?

I like when cars like these are driven in. Like the old fashion car shows. :2thumbs: :p

But then again, we`re detailers. So we like to lessen the chance of any dirt getting on the car.

I could be wrong, but I think you are referring to Todd`s detail on the showcar BBi thread.?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSuperShine
    I could be wrong, but I think you are referring to Todd`s detail on the showcar BBi thread.?

Damn. I was all confused. Lol. The detailing today, I guess is getting to me.:grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    `What I wouldn\`t give to work with you guys! I\`d be happy to work for free just for the experience. There are tons of cars like this in my area, I need to get a piece of it, thanks for the inspiration!`

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by puravida417
    `What I wouldn\`t give to work with you guys! I\`d be happy to work for free just for the experience. There are tons of cars like this in my area, I need to get a piece of it, thanks for the inspiration!`

I accept your offer and would like for you to come polish a chevy 1500 tommorow and a porsche boxter the next day at the price you quoted you would work for

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSuperShine
    I accept your offer and would like for you to come polish a chevy 1500 tommorow and a porsche boxter the next day at the price you quoted you would work for
    How bout he goes for the chevy, ile come for the porsche! lol. I love boxters, as a matter of fact im about to leave for a porsche club meeting where most of the owners are driving boxters or caymans.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s fine bball, as long as you keep your machine far away from the edges and 3000 rpm`s

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m the owner of the S-Type. I was away from autopia for a few days or I would have posted earlier.

I just wanted to say that Todd & Brian are absolutely top-notch! I had picked up the car one day earlier but it was really important to me that a good protection was laid down early. The dealership managed to "detail" it which led to a correction being urgently needed.

Let me say that my car is nowhere near as nice as a lot of the cars that these guys did that weekend, but you`d never know it by the way they treated me. They treated me as if I was driving an Enzo- first class all the way.

They managed to get every single defect out and the car is looking perfect. If anyone is thinking about using Tropical Detail for their car DO NOT hesitate and I`m a totally satisfied customer.

Thanks again Todd & Brian.

-Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh,

Thanks for the kind words, customer satisfaction is what it is all about, so you chiming in means a lot to both of us I`m sure. Don`t forget we are setting aside plenty of time to get to the misses Mercedes on our next trip down!

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Brian-

I meant every word of it. You two are more pro than many of the "pros" out there!

I was looking at the MB in the light today and it made me sad... it is going to be a before & after for sure! Let me know what your schedules look like for the next visit. Plus, I just put in my order with Zaino (z6,z7,z9,z10, & z2) to keep them looking tip-top in between visits.

PS. I was right about the pizza, wasn`t I? :getdown

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thaclient
    Brian-

PS. I was right about the pizza, wasn`t I? :getdown

:lol unfortunately...yes you were right, it sure did smell good though didn`t it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Holy crap you guys!! I hope you`re choking every last $ you can out of those rich S. Florida car owners! This place reeks of money. I`m totally impressed. You gotta let me know the next time you come down here. I wouldn`t mind meeting you & seeing you in action.

I lurk on this site for a while but read the porsche thread and remembert this. To say something like this is very disrespectful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Id love to see you guys in action, I can only dream of getting a shine like that. Until a few weeks ago, I was still hand waxing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StangMahn
    Id love to see you guys in action, I can only dream of getting a shine like that. Until a few weeks ago, I was still hand waxing!

Thanks, where do you live?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information