There ya go Stiff, just a little direction is all you needed. :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSuperShine
    There ya go Stiff, just a little direction is all you needed. :lol

We all need a little direction once in a while sir. :p

- Andrew

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06
    Does the motor have to run to determine ranking as well?

I like when cars like these are driven in. Like the old fashion car shows. :2thumbs: :p

But then again, we`re detailers. So we like to lessen the chance of any dirt getting on the car.

Yes Andrew, all lights, controls, ect need to function. Unfortunately the BBi`s radio didn`t work (went out the night before) which did result in a reduction. But not enough to keep up from defeating the other cars in our class, which had won Platinum at Cavallino!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5
    Looks like Alfred is going to the bat cave and jumping in the batmobile to take care of some judges , but will wait for the final results.

Second in class , because of the radio not working (orginally marked as best in class),.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    Yes Andrew, all lights, controls, ect need to function. Unfortunately the BBi`s radio didn`t work (went out the night before) which did result in a reduction. But not enough to keep up from defeating the other cars in our class, which had won Platinum at Cavallino!!!

Second in class , because of the radio not working (orginally marked as best in class),.

At least you did your job! The radio not working isn`t something you could`ve "detailed."

So I believe you did your job and MUCH more. Just amazed by every CnB you have to offer.

Oh yeah, it`s crazy how detailed the judges are for you to think about repainting the tool set. :p

Hell of a job bud!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just signed up here to say WOW!!! what a great job, very talented. Do you make trips north to the Jacksonville area? Ponte Vedra to be exact. Is there anyone in the jacksonville area who can do a job that looks like this when completed? I had a guy come last winter and detail my SL55 but I didn`t think it was that great. I have a 360 spider down there in the garage now that I will need to have done a some point this winter. It was detailed before the car was shipped down but I don`t know at what level the detail was. Also I am having a Porsche shipped down around the first part of next month that will need to be done as well. Once again VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!:shocked

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just PM TH0001 (Todd) and see if he can help you out or VaSuperShine (Brian). When you can ( i think you need 10 post`s) we all would like to see pic`s of your cars.........Angelo........:usa
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    `
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5
    Just PM TH0001 (Todd) and see if he can help you out or VaSuperShine (Brian). When you can ( i think you need 10 post\`s) we all would like to see pic\`s of your cars.........Angelo........:usa
    \r\n\r\nThe 360 is on this site. I have not seen the car in person yet as I bought it over the phone and had it shipped to my house in Florida. I won\`t get a chance to see it for a few more weeks....stuck in NY right now.\r\n\r\nItz|Ferrari\r\n\r\nIts the TDF blue 360 spider, starts about 3/4\`s of the way down the page.`

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06
    At least you did your job! The radio not working isn`t something you could`ve "detailed."

So I believe you did your job and MUCH more. Just amazed by every CnB you have to offer.

Oh yeah, it`s crazy how detailed the judges are for you to think about repainting the tool set. :p

Hell of a job bud!

Thanks, I did "detail" the radio though, its the cleanest non working radio in the world .

It will be working sooner then later

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSuperShine
    Todd, even though I only attacked the interior, I was proud to stand by that machine at the show today. Very cool cars were in attendance, many of which are in dire need of a pro`s touch as I could tell "when" the sun was out.

I know a couple of guys for the JOB!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful amazing work! ill bet the owner was very happy with that one. Hey how long have you been using 3M`s ultrafina? i just picked some up the other day and i love it!
    down here in colorful colorado!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White lexus 23
    beautiful amazing work! ill bet the owner was very happy with that one. Hey how long have you been using 3M`s ultrafina? i just picked some up the other day and i love it!

Couple months, its slick huh? Sometimes I have to check the bottle and make sure its says "3M" because it works so much more like a botique product then something generic and common like 3M...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    Couple months, its slick huh? Sometimes I have to check the bottle and make sure its says "3M" because it works so much more like a botique product then something generic and common like 3M...
    What made you try that product:laugh:

I must say Ultrafina on the right pad is WOW!
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd you are not from this earth! The detail in your job as well as the detail in your description is truly the best I`ve ever seen. I didn`t even read the rest of the posts because I needed to comment. (Finish them when I`m done here).

A couple questions:

Is the sound system factory?

Was an extractor used for the shampooing?

What did you use on the glass?

How much time was taken to photograph?

Sorry if these were already asked as I mentioned I didn`t read all the posts yet so disregard if that`s the case. I`ve been operating a legal business now for 4 years and feel like I do top notch work but to see your work and dedication to our craft is inspiring. School me. I`m yours. I`ve been thinking about leaving the cold of MI and moving to Tampa/maybe Jacksonville Beach area. But I could go anywhere.

Man, I`m speechless. Thanks for being here.

Derek

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rydawg
    What made you try that product:laugh:

I must say Ultrafina on the right pad is WOW!

Some hack in New England.... ...

Quote Originally Posted by LangMan37
    Todd you are not from this earth! The detail in your job as well as the detail in your description is truly the best I`ve ever seen. I didn`t even read the rest of the posts because I needed to comment. (Finish them when I`m done here).

A couple questions:

Sorry if these were already asked as I mentioned I didn`t read all the posts yet so disregard if that`s the case. I`ve been operating a legal business now for 4 years and feel like I do top notch work but to see your work and dedication to our craft is inspiring. School me. I`m yours. I`ve been thinking about leaving the cold of MI and moving to Tampa/maybe Jacksonville Beach area. But I could go anywhere.

Man, I`m speechless. Thanks for being here.

Derek

Thanks Derek! Those are some awesome compliments . Honestly, I can not state enough that I am very fornuate to have clients that allow me to express my self thru detailing and hopefully put a little "art"into my work!

Yes

My excractor was VASuperShine (Brian) from this site. He is the most talented machine when it comes to interiors I have ever seen. I was very fortunate to have him help out!

It was originaly cleaned with Meguiars Detailer Line Window Cleaner, then followed with Z-AIO on a porter cable. After this it has been treated just like the paint, with additonal layers of Zaino applied along with the paints.

I would say cumatively about 2 hours. Unfortunately their where many details that I failed to photo because I would get into the groove and couldn`t break myself away from the work to capture it. Next time I will try to get all the details..

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks buddy. Take care

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information