Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLexus
    Amazing work Todd.

Super wet looking and fine attention to detail.

Thanks SL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshVette
    Todd, I don`t even know what to say. You put us all to shame.

That is one of the most thorough details I`ve ever seen. I know you`ve done a lot of F cars and a few others have as well, but that`s the best looking Ferrari I think I`ve ever seen.

You are truely one of the greatest detailers. One day I`ll be in FL and you`ll have to show me how you get into all those nooks and cranies and how to properly perfect the details.

Very impressed. Excellent work.

Josh

Thanks Josh for the awesome words! If you come to FL, let me know, you have a place to stay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ikon
    Amazing work. The first set of cloud reflections reminds me of something heaven sent. That is some incredible work. That is a true show car heading to victory.

Thanks man, I appericate it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5
    These Ferrari`s are amazing in pic`s, but when i saw them in person i almost fell over, The workmanship and care that Todd did to them was out of this world.. The shine and wetness of the finish is to me better when they roll out of the factory! and all i can said is that these Ferrari`s should win in Winter Park and S. Florida! and if they don`t i`ll be after those judges ...Outstanding workmanship Todd, thank you for having me over that morning .........Angelo

Thanks Angelo!!! I had a great time meeting with you and glad you enjoyed the car as well!

Quote Originally Posted by MobileJay
    Like many others, I don`t know what to say. Amazing work.

Thanks Jay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G35stilez
    What an absolute inspiration and display of dedication, skill, and passion for the craft.

*Hall of Fame*

Thanks Sean, I really appericate it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Best detail I have every seen Todd.

Truly amazing and I now have a bunch of desktop images for later use.
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    HALL OF FAME - CLICK AND BRAG

Todd, that has got to be the best and most detailed car ever posted on Autopia in history!!!!

I think you deserve to get the first place trophy on this car!!!!:usa

Absolutly amazing work and superb attention to detail:goodjob
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome work. That is amazing! Your white Zaino shirt looks faded, and I think you deserve a new one
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s what I call DETAIL...another vote for HOF. Fantastic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRack
    Todd, you are truly amazing!!

The car looks absolutely amazing and probably better than it did when it rolled out of the Ferrari plant when it was new. You are definitely the master at what you do and I`m sure that you will get more than a few jobs from the show.

You should make up an album of the detail with before, during and after pictures along with a detailed description of your process and bring it to the show to show people your god given talent. Not sure if the owner would want you to??

Well, good luck at the show and hope you do well.

BTW, your son is cute! Have you taught him how to buff yet?

Again, you are the master!!

Rick thanks for the kind words. I am working on an album as we speak, as I will be attending both events with this car. It really is the highest level I have ever taken a car to, so I am excited :2thumbs: . Thanks again for the awesome words and the advice!!!

My son knows a lot about sports cars, but not buffing yet (he did wash his H2 powerwheel though with a scotchbrite ). He gets his looks from my wife, as you can see from my photos LOL

Quote Originally Posted by blucpe
    if i could do half as good a job i`d be in heaven. outstanding work.

Part of the opportunity do such a good and detailed detail, is to really have the right client behind you. Honestly, you have to have some body who is willing to let you go all out and take your time and use your creativity to its fullest. David, the owner of this particular collection of cars, is a car enthusist to the fullest degree and expects his cars to look their absolute best. He is a man that understands that shooting for absolute perfection takes time (a lot of it) and he appericates this fact.

I don`t feel I am any better then anybody here, or any more dedicated, I am just very lucky to do this because I have an amazing roster of clients who allow me to whatever time is necessary to take amazing cars to a whole new level.

But I do appericate the compliments very much, thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by N1271CL
    Excellent work, and thanks for sharing the process with which you obtained those excellente results!!!

Your very welcome!!! Thanks for the compliment!!

Quote Originally Posted by awahl63
    Best detail I have every seen Todd.

Truly amazing and I now have a bunch of desktop images for later use.

How are things up in my hometown Andrew? I know you disappeared for a while, I though maybe you where to wrapped up in the Cubs? They loose and your back on Autopia, lol.

Thanks man, that really means a lot comming from a talented detailer as yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by rydawg
    HALL OF FAME - CLICK AND BRAG

Todd, that has got to be the best and most detailed car ever posted on Autopia in history!!!!

I think you deserve to get the first place trophy on this car!!!!

Absolutly amazing work and superb attention to detail

Thanks Ryan. Comming from one of the best, that is a truely amazing compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by Macruz19
    Awesome work. That is amazing! Your white Zaino shirt looks faded, and I think you deserve a new one

Thanks, I`m actually getting some custom shirts made with company name and info on them... But I could always use more clothes as I`m a little rough on them...

Quote Originally Posted by Statman
    That`s what I call DETAIL...another vote for HOF. Fantastic.

Thanks!!! With these votes should I start practicing my induction speech...

Post Thanks / Like
    HaHa. My question got ignored.:woohoo:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06
    HaHa. My question got ignored.:woohoo:

Which one, I`m sorry . I know I miss a couple here and there, espically when I have the day off and my son drags me off the computer. Re ask and I would definetly answer it, sorry...

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, Are you ever considering on getting Vintage? I wonder how that would`ve looked on that BBi.

Amazing job once again.:goodjob

I know you are big on Zaino. But I thought I`d ask.:woot:

EDIT: In fact, with asking about Zaino. Do you mind if I PM you to talk a bit about it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, Are you ever considering on getting Vintage? I wonder how that would`ve looked on that BBi.

Amazing job once again.:goodjob

NM, I found it

I have used a couple of the Zymol`s that I own and think they look awesome! In my experience though, Zymol takes your finish to a great level, but thats it. It really doesn`t seem to layer (though my experience is limited). With Zaino, I truely feel every layer improves the finish, so I like the idea of being able to take a finish to a higher level with each coat, vs. reaching a plateau.

That said, I think with few coats on the paint, many products are comprable or better appearing then Zaino. But require constant reapplication to maintain there high levels of appearance, where as with Zaino, I am constantly improving the surface, evenutally surpassing the appearance, and its continues to last.

Both have their place though, and I own Titanium and Concours, and love using them(though, as I said my experience with both has been limited thus far). I also though it would be fun to see how a pure sealant stacks up against the nuba`s on that most cars have. Lets call it a fun experiment

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you are big on Zaino. But I thought I`d ask.:woot:

EDIT: In fact, with asking about Zaino. Do you mind if I PM you to talk a bit about it?

Feel free to PM or call at anytime

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    Feel free to PM or call at anytime

Thank ya sir. Also, you may need to clear some room in your inbox for me. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t wait to see it after the 3 layers of Z2 is applied! Should look pretty insane.

I don`t think I`ve ever used Zaino on single stage paint yet. I`ll have to try it at some point.

......Hurry up and post the rest of the pics!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank ya sir. Also, you may need to clear some room in your inbox for me. :p

PM box cleared!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRack
    I can`t wait to see it after the 3 layers of Z2 is applied! Should look pretty insane.

I don`t think I`ve ever used Zaino on single stage paint yet. I`ll have to try it at some point.

......Hurry up and post the rest of the pics!!!

Give it a shot on single stage, I have used it twice and been impressed. The rest of the pictures will have to wait a couple weeks until I work on it again!

Post Thanks / Like
    you are a god

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information