Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    You missed a spot! lol j/k.

That really is amazing work. I would have to say that Mr. Enzo would be proud of that car and impressed with your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    How many layers of z5pro does it officially have on it now? 6?

Post Thanks / Like
    Simply incredible work Todd. I am sure the owner was blown away. It looks like it was a fantastic detail. Ferrari`s, your son, and Burger King....What more could you ask for...
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely beautiful! Way to get your son involved too.

I get a kick out of those old cars. It`s still a fast car by today`s standards, but those were low profile tires back in the day!
    Lenny

"Still plays with cars."
    `10 Mercedes GL550/`04 BMW 545/`98 Mercedes ML320/`99 BMW 323/`87 VW GTI (race)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jtford95
    Dude, that is awesome!!!! I don`t think the prancing horse looked that great when it was new.

Fantastic work!!!!:woot: :waxing: :buffing: :clap:

Thanks JT!

Quote Originally Posted by GregCavi
    OMG! I don`t even know what to say!! That is absolutely incredible, Todd. You`re the man!

Greg

Thanks Greg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anosmiac
    Beautiful work on an equally beautiful car. I recently worked on a 1949 Mercury with single stage paint, and although I feel that it requires a bit more work, the results compared to clear coated finishes is not comparible. Single stage polishes up so much more clear, and you showed that with this detail!

Thanks for the compliment. Single Stage is a little more a PITA because of the pads gumming, but its nice to buff paint instead of plastic (like a clearcoat). You just feel more involved! It definetly cleans up nicer

Quote Originally Posted by DaGonz
    Absolutely incredible work!

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by themightytimmah
    That`s hands down the most thorough job I`ve seen. I`ve never seen red get wet like that without a glaze/carnauba either.

Wow, awesome compliment!!! Thanks! How are things in So Flo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1
    Absolutely stunning.........

Just top of the line in everyway...........Your work is incredible.....

Thank you very much Dave :woot:

Quote Originally Posted by LucentTeg
    Amazing work. I would love to have a car that looked like that but then I could never drive it like it was meant to be driven. I guess I would have to have two.

Thanks!!! How about 3, and you could give me one? :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by corvettecrazy
    You missed a spot! lol j/k.

That really is amazing work. I would have to say that Mr. Enzo would be proud of that car and impressed with your work.

LOL, you gave me a heart attack. If, after 28 hours, I missed a spot, I should be fired!!! Thanks for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by stiffdogg06
    How many layers of z5pro does it officially have on it now?

6 layers of Z5pro. It will recieve at least 3 more of Z2pro before the show (I think Z2pro has better optics, but I wanted to make sure I had a nice, thick level of Z5pro on first to ensure the paint looks wet, then we will bring the gloss to an amazing level. By the time Cavallino roles around, it will likely have 15 or so coats of Zaino, then be topped by either Ultima or CS, and lots of Z8.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx
    Simply incredible work Todd. I am sure the owner was blown away. It looks like it was a fantastic detail. Ferrari`s, your son, and Burger King....What more could you ask for...

One of my own Pat!!!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by itb76
    Absolutely beautiful! Way to get your son involved too.

I get a kick out of those old cars. It`s still a fast car by today`s standards, but those were low profile tires back in the day!

The best part is that my son knew they where Ferrari`s, LOL. I study with him every day for an hour or two (he`s 3 so we do our ABC`s, manners, counting, then he gets an hour of car study time). He even knew that the Corvette in the foreground of the garage was a Vette (he didn`t know it was one of first ZR-1`s built though).

Its quick by todays standards for sure (considering it was built in a time when emission controls where sucking the life out of engines faster then technology could keep up) but it does have some comprimises. I moved the car around the lot a couple times for photos, washing, checking work, ect, and each time was an exercise in clutch frustration. The clutch was like a hair trigger, and I most have stalled the motor 10 times at least...

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing work Todd.

Super wet looking and fine attention to detail.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, I don`t even know what to say. You put us all to shame.

That is one of the most thorough details I`ve ever seen. I know you`ve done a lot of F cars and a few others have as well, but that`s the best looking Ferrari I think I`ve ever seen.

You are truely one of the greatest detailers. One day I`ll be in FL and you`ll have to show me how you get into all those nooks and cranies and how to properly perfect the details.

Very impressed. Excellent work.

Josh
    Perfection Is In The Details

Rated one of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine! :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing work. The first set of cloud reflections reminds me of something heaven sent. That is some incredible work. That is a true show car heading to victory.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    These Ferrari`s are amazing in pic`s, but when i saw them in person i almost fell over, The workmanship and care that Todd did to them was out of this world..:usa The shine and wetness of the finish is to me better when they roll out of the factory! and all i can said is that these Ferrari`s should win in Winter Park and S. Florida! and if they don`t i`ll be after those judges:bat ...Outstanding workmanship Todd, thank you for having me over that morning :clap: .........Angelo
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Like many others, I don`t know what to say. Amazing work.

Post Thanks / Like
    What an absolute inspiration and display of dedication, skill, and passion for the craft.

*Hall of Fame*

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, you are truly amazing!!

The car looks absolutely amazing and probably better than it did when it rolled out of the Ferrari plant when it was new. You are definitely the master at what you do and I`m sure that you will get more than a few jobs from the show.

You should make up an album of the detail with before, during and after pictures along with a detailed description of your process and bring it to the show to show people your god given talent. Not sure if the owner would want you to??

Well, good luck at the show and hope you do well.

BTW, your son is cute! Have you taught him how to buff yet?

Again, you are the master!!

Post Thanks / Like
    if i could do half as good a job i`d be in heaven. outstanding work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, Are you ever considering on getting Vintage? I wonder how that would`ve looked on that BBi.

Amazing job once again.:goodjob

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent work, and thanks for sharing the process with which you obtained those excellente results!!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information