Thread: Moderator help

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I have posted two topics that have yet to appear on the forum (click and brag). They are however of the same car. The second thread and most recent is the better post and has better images. Could you submit this topic only to the click and brag please ?

I am a new user so apolgies if I have mad a mistake or upset anyone.

Many thanks

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave, the posts aren`t appearing because you are a new user and must reach the minimum limit before being able to post pictures and in certain areas I believe. I`m not sure what your post count has to be to have full access. I`m sure a mod will help you soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312
    Dave, the posts aren`t appearing because you are a new user and must reach the minimum limit before being able to post pictures and in certain areas I believe. I`m not sure what your post count has to be to have full access. I`m sure a mod will help you soon.

Really? Oh man I really wanted some feedback on my work as well. Its not like I am touting for business or posting anything rude.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the min is 10 posts before you can post pics and, they can`t be posts that are made in a blatant attempt to get to the min....

A 10 constructive post min to help fight spam isn`t bad......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ttdriver
    Really? Oh man I really wanted some feedback on my work as well. Its not like I am touting for business or posting anything rude.

Dave

I`ll probably get in trouble for this...but I would just go through the hot tub and find some topics you have an opinion on/have interest in and start posting until you reach 10. Just make sure it is relevant to the thread and you won`t get in trouble...

Post Thanks / Like
    When I submitted the posts though I was informed that a moderator would have to approve the posts. So if a moderator has to aprove them first why do you need ten posts? If it was spam the mod would see the post first anyway surely?

I am not trying to be a pain or upset anyone just trying to work out what was going wrong. I will get there in the end :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ttdriver
    When I submitted the posts though I was informed that a moderator would have to approve the posts. So if a moderator has to aprove them first why do you need ten posts? If it was spam the mod would see the post first anyway surely?

I am not trying to be a pain or upset anyone just trying to work out what was going wrong. I will get there in the end :wavey

Hmm..I guess I don`t know exactly how the situation works. This rule was recently put into place before I became a member. The mods here pop around quite often so they should approve or respond to this thread soon. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have sorted it! Thanks to those members who posted the info.

Moderators I have posted my thread so I guess its all good

Thread Information