I thought I would share how I upload pictures. This is in no attempt to tell how you should but in an effort to ease the process through my trial and errors. This will let you up all your photos at once instead of one at a time. You must have a photobucket Pro account which is only 25.00 a year. Very well worth it. You must also be running XP on you computer.

Here`s the process.......

1. Download your photos onto you computer. I take mine on my camera`s largest setting since I will be resizing them anyways.
  2. Go into your photobucket account a build a folder. An example would be "2007 Pontiac Solstice".
  3. Now, go back to the folder on your computer where the pictures are that you want to upload.
  4. On the left of the screen, you will see "Publish This Folder to the Web". Click this and the steps will walk you through uploading the entire folder instead of one at a time. Remember the folder we built in your photobucket account? There is is step now that will allow you to find that folder to upload too.

5. Pretty cool huh? There is a step that will allow you to resize your pics while uploading. Select "Medium 800X600" for the best sizing.