Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone. This is the first click & brag we have posted. Little history on this truck, it is an 01 that was getting ready for the Texas Heat Wave Car and Truck show here in Austin Texas for the show back in 2002. This is the first truck my partner Jason and I did together. Jason found these on this computer last night, and I felt that we should post them up. Time of day was not ideal, as dusk was coming and we were exhausted from an 18 hr detail (in pic 3 that is NOT a two-tone shirt i`m wearing :tumblewee ..nothing like Texas heat and humidity!!!). The client had dropped it off at my friends shop to get some pinstriping done and some leather interior work. He inquired about detailing for the show and the call was made to me. Back then we were strick Zaino users for paint care......thus the end results were BY HAND without the use of a Rotary, or PC. I will spare everyone the process...those Zaino users and those who have studied it already know it. Only other product we used was a pure silicon base tire dressing (owner requested) to give the tires the "pop" needed for the show. Odd thing is that in 03 Jason and I both became Heat Wave Judges, and I have continued to judge the shows every

year since.

Vehicle 2002 Ford F250 w/lift kit

Process: Zaino (you know the routine) :rules:

Extreem Metal Polish for the rims and exhaust tip

Here are the pics, any and all feedback welcome!

Attachment 11081

Attachment 11082

Attachment 11083

Attachment 11084

Regards

Walter

Co-owner
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Pure black liquid glass. Excellent job on such a big truck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Job! Thats a big truck.

I hope you don`t mind, I played with one of the pics in photoshop to get a clearer image:

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME Truck....BUT you have to get a new exhaust system...those pipes look smaller than a stock F-250 Exhaust :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshog
    AWESOME Truck....BUT you have to get a new exhaust system...those pipes look smaller than a stock F-250 Exhaust :nixweiss

Yeah we know. It`s not our truck however. It was actually a dog. The Engine was definitely NOT up to handling the new rims and tires. We had to drive it to a body shop to have the driver-side front fender resprayed while trying to detail the rest of this beast. The owner was planning on boosting it but I don`t think it ever panned out...

...I saw this same truck about a year ago in a McDonald`s parking lot and it had it`s 3rd owner driving it. What a disgrace! :faint: The thing was AFU to say the least. Dents and scratches EVERYWHERE!

I told the owner at that time that we had detailed it for the Texas Heat Wave a few years prior and he looked at me in disbelief. He rambled on about what he was gonna do to it to get it straight again so I gave him a card. Still waiting on that phone call.

At least we got pics as you see it here before the 2nd owner got his/her hands on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GregCavi
    Nice Job! Thats a big truck.

I hope you don`t mind, I played with one of the pics in photoshop to get a clearer image:

Greg

No worries. We actually appreciate it. Looks much better. We debated on whether or not to even put them up due to the picture quality but felt that, for the most part, viewers could get a good idea about the paint.

-J

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks very nice, That is a *lot* of paint to work with!

Post Thanks / Like
    not diesel??? bummer!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just about to adjust the colour balance. The shots were horirbel. lol.Truck looks grea tthough.
    Carvista Inc. - Asper School of Business

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, especially the pics with the exposure/color adjusted.

I know you had your work cut out for you, I`ve done more than my share of F250s over the years! Best looking HD truck on the market IMO!
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Thread Information