Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Sad, but true, Detailing By Executive is nearly extinct. Lemme detail you on this real quick:

A recent Business Management Graduate from Quinnipiac University, I`ve always wanted to move to a larger corporation selling big named products for a well known company. Having over 25 interviews in the past 6-8 months, I finally landed a dream position. With the help/guidance of a client of mine (I love networking!), I got my foot in the door with Novartis Pharmaceuticals (www.novartis.com). 4 phone interviews and 3 in-person interviews later, and the offer was on the table. Part of the package required a large sum of my time which would ultimatley push DBE to an "extreme part-time" status. I signed on with Novartis on October 4th, 2006 and am loving every second of the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative career. Everything is where I want it and there is little to complain about. As many have already discovered, my website illustrates a parallel message. So, as of now, I will be in Pharm Sales, with a secondary concentration in detailing. This leaves an opening for me to detail *how I want to*. From now on, it`s show-car level or bust. I will put my best skills on the table to create stellar finishes for the client`s that desire the best offered. So, it`s a bittersweet "end", but I will still be around participating, and occasionally posting the latest beauts. Here goes the last set for a while:

First up, 2005 Saab 9-3.

This car was nothing to commend. I have really lost it for Saab in general, but that`s a whole other story in itself. The vehicle has 6k on it, never detailed. The exterior had light to moderate swirling and the interior was a walk in the park. The "Parchment" paint was ugly as sin (such a terrible car color), but I made due . My finals were:

-TOL Bubble Bath Wash

-Zaino Z18 Clay with TOL Bubble Bath Wash as lube

-P21s Wheel Cleaner coupled with a Power Puff for the wheels

-TOL Tire Cleaner cut 50:50 with H2o for the tires/wells

-Zaino Z-PC Fusion via PC @ 6 and LC Orange CCS Pad on paint and lighting

-Zaino Z6 wipedown

-Zaino Z2 Pro (ZFX`d/Z8`d) by hand on paint, lighting, glass, and wheels

-Zaino Z16 on tires/trim x 2

-Chemical Guys VRT cut 2:1 with H2o in wells (best well dressing to date!)

Before

After

Post Thanks / Like
    Next up, a 2002 Ford Ranger.

This is a work vehicle that belongs to the Saab owner, as well as those two F-Series I detailed a few weeks back. Usual soil, swirl, and grime content, I had a little more time to work on this one than the F-Series from last time, so I made my time useful. My finals were:

-TOL Bubble Bath Wash

-Hi Temp Extreme Cut/Optimum Car Polish (50/50) via rotary and LC Yellow CCS Cutting Pad @ 1500 rpm (spot buffed to compensate for graphics)

-Zaino Z6 wipedown

-Zaino Z2 Pro (ZFX`d/Z8`d) by hand on paint, lighting, glass, and wheels

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Post Thanks / Like
    Next, a 2005 Lexus GX470.

This vehicle belonged to the 997 C4S Coupe owner I worked for recently. Moderate swirling and contamination covered this stellar blue color, but it was nothing Z-PC couldn`t tackle. Note the 1 step polishing results...

-TOL Bubble Bath Wash

-Zaino Z6 wipedown

-Zaino Z5 Pro (ZFX`d/Z8`d) by hand on paint, lighting, glass, and wheels

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Post Thanks / Like
    Last up, a Range Rover Sport -

I can see why Land Rover charges so much for these beauties...they are so stunning in person. The paint and materials on the exterior were absolutely stunning and she was a pleasure to correct. The color, also, was something to gawk over...

-TOL Bubble Bath Wash

-Zaino Z6 wipedown

-Zaino Z5 Pro (ZFX`d/Z8`d) by hand on paint, lighting, glass, and wheels

-Zaino Z8 on trim

Before

After

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    amazing, I have read all of your threads on this forums and on detailcity. You do amazing work and congrats on your new career.

I just purchased the zaino kit today after seeing the results of your hard work. I have been working on cars for years now and i have just realized there is alot more to just OTC waxes

BTW congrats on the G just sold mine loved the car but needed something bigger (06 MDX). the navi/sport is awesome i had some minor mods (20s/intake/springs) and it really changed the whole car!

do you mind is I PM you some questions by chance?

Post Thanks / Like
    :bawling: Aww man, no more awesome click and brags from Sean! Between your click and brags and Scott`s ones, they would always be the highlight of my day. Congrats on the new job, sounds like you are loving it. Loving the clarity and wetness on both the Lexus and the Range Rover, and the Ford looks really good as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont post here often, but I frequent these boards daily...and I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the new job and...you will be missed.

I look forward to seeing the details you have time to do...

Best of luck in the new job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Stunning!!

Greg
    :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job as usual, love to look of the Range Rover and congrats on your new job. I`ve been in the pharmacuetical field for over 25 years and have to say it`s very fast paced. Once again congrats!
    Welcome to the Addiction!

Post Thanks / Like
    Been here over 2 years now and I will definitly miss seeing your work Sean. Your speed, process, and overall quality are second to none that I have seen. Hope you enjoy your new job.

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new job!! I will definitely miss your click & brag posts. They are always something to look forward to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is simply incredible, awesome turnouts and I`m glad to hear that you found such an awesome job for yourself :heelclick
    2003 Oxford White Mach 1

Mods: JLT RAI, DiabloSport Predator, Drag radials,MagnaFlow O/R X, Magnaflow Catback

12.82 @ 105.8 :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new job! Are you working at Novartis headquarters on Route 10 in Jersey? I passed by it every day when I was doing consulting work for a firm on Route 10 down the road. In fact I went to the movies at the theater right next door on Saturday. It`s a pretty crazy place; fenced off with razor wire and security. The traffic going in there in the mornings is like miles long!

Your job involves a ton of traveling. Do you have a company car? I work for a large medical practice currently and I see the drug reps all the time. They peddle their drugs while supplying the office and doctors with catered lunches - a little too cozy for me. But, I wish you well!!

Since you`ll be posting less, at least the ones you do post will be the high end cars that you anticpate working on. Like everyone else, I enjoyed your posts, descriptions and full sun shots

Good luck on the new career; it`s exciting! :woot:
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the warm comments .

No worries, I have a 06 Z06 (blk/blk) that needs a show-car treatment, coming up very soon. It will be done at www.collectorscargarage.com - I can`t wait .

Seth: I remember seeing you worked at as an Office Manager at a Medical Practice, we`ll talk more via PM .

I will be working in the "Bridgeport" region of CT, which is really greater Fairfield County...ie: Greenwich to Bridgeport and as north as Danbury. I am currently sporting an `07 Chrysler 300 as my rental until my company car gets in (not sure which to choose yet).

Thanks again .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information