The same customer that I detailed the 89 328 Ferrari for referred me to another customer. This customer has a 2005 Ferrari F430 he bought early this year BRAND NEW and currently has just over 4,100 miles on it. He pretty much “daily drives†and has never had it detailed and it only gets I washed I believe through the dealer. Well I arrived at his house at 10:30 am thinking it was going to be relatively painless, I was wrong!!! (BTW, my first detail going mobile!) Anyways the paint had buffer swirls and holograms from the dealer prep, since the car is outside a lot, it was heavily contaminated! It hurt my eyes to see this BEAUTIFUL CAR in the shape that it was. Owner was very nice and left the day to work while I worked on his car.

Process:

Paint:

Wash- Zaino Wash

Clay- Sonus Clay with FK425 as lube.

Polished with Optimum Compound via Rotary @ 1500rpms with cut pad

Polished with Menzerna Final Polish II via Rotary @ 1200rpms with polish pad (some areas twice)

Pinnacle Souveran by hand x 2

FK425 Wipe-down at the end

Interior:

Vacuum, woolite/water mix on everything, leather treated with Zaino conditioner, dash/vinyl treated with 303.

Wheels:

Meg’s wheel brightener 50/50 with mf mitt and megs wheel brush for the inside wheels. Tires got Zaino Z16 and wheel wells got AA.

Total Process took 9 hours:

Here is some before pics of the paint: