Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by G35stilez
    All issues were strictly cosmetic. No reminance of anything from the pranger.

Just wondering. So does it still have a clean title ???
    Just trying to keep my family`s cars clean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Yeah, there was a thread about that.
    Was being the keyword, I can`t seem to find that thread anymore. I did view it a couple of days ago though when Sean mentioned that he was going to be creating a "for sale" thread for the G.

Sean I am surprised that you make NO mention of the incident in your for sale ad whether the damage was "cosmetic†or not. I seem to remember somewhat significant damage from an “Autopian†mindset where any little flaw is nearly intolerable. The impression you give in your ad is that the car is absolutely flawless which could be very misleading to any prospective buyers. I find it disappointing that a fellow Autopian would fail to mention something as such but maybe it`s just me. :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    nice. one of the few nissans that doesn`t look like a renault

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch
    Was being the keyword, I can`t seem to find that thread anymore. I did view it a couple of days ago though when Sean mentioned that he was going to be creating a "for sale" thread for the G.

I cannot seem to find that thread either, even though I know for a fact I viewed it not too long ago.

Strange...

I hear the '55s are in Ben Kenobi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It`s not just you Twitch, I had those same thoughts a few days ago. I also searched at that time for the accident thread and it seems to have mysteriously disappeared. Is full disclosure going to be made to prospective buyers regarding the damage?
    Hoping the weather gets warmer again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch

Sean I am surprised that you make NO mention of the incident in your for sale ad whether the damage was "cosmetic†or not. I seem to remember somewhat significant damage from an “Autopian†mindset where any little flaw is nearly intolerable. The impression you give in your ad is that the car is absolutely flawless which could be very misleading to any prospective buyers. I find it disappointing that a fellow Autopian would fail to mention something as such but maybe it`s just me. :nixweiss

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Kenobi
    It`s not just you Twitch, I had those same thoughts a few days ago. I also searched at that time for the accident thread and it seems to have mysteriously disappeared. Is full disclosure going to be made to prospective buyers regarding the damage?

Clean title.

Full disclosure made upon inquiry. Being in sales, you try not to highlight "negatives". I had/have no intention of misleading a potential buyer into a sale, that`s not my M.O. This being said, I have had a few discerning eyes carefully look over the vehicle sans a mention of "what about this, what about that". The point of how flawless it is holds full credibility and I stand behind it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very clean, great interior shots, and all of the other pictures look great, hope some of the tips I gave you might have helped!

Awesome car, and flawless as well
    2003 Oxford White Mach 1

Mods: JLT RAI, DiabloSport Predator, Drag radials,MagnaFlow O/R X, Magnaflow Catback

12.82 @ 105.8 :up

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread Information