Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Sean: Congrats on the new ride man. Sharp looking car.

Andy

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats, that thing is hot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, looking forward to seeing this one evolve. Beautiful car, it`s on my list for next time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Sean! That is one of my very favorite sedans.

If I had the money to spend, I`d have a hard time choosing between that and the Acura TL.

Use it in good health!
    You know what seems odd to me?

Numbers that aren`t divisble by 2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that`s a slight upgrade from the Integra I`d say. Very nice ride. I just love G35s in any form. Just out of curiosity now that school is done what do you do?
    "I can`t believe that we would lie in our graves wondering if we had spent our living days well." - Dave Matthews

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats on your new car! it`s beautiful!
    Reid

2004 Azure Blue Ford Mustang Mach1

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new ride. My wife and i are in the market for a 4 door G35 or the new Lexus GS. I cann`t wait to hear some more about your driving impressions. We hope to take a G35 home for the weekend like we did with the GS a few weeks ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    When do I get a ride?

Love the color, btw. Should be great for showing off your skills without being high maintenance like red or black.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    was curious sean... are the mud flaps on there pretty firm and not flimsy? my sister has a tsx, and i hate those on her car because the aren`t paint matched (have to dress them after every wash, otherwise they look dull and lifeless). i tried taking them off when she first got the car, but they left behind paint chips and scratches so i left them on...

also... are you going to be using the pc now (not the rotary), since there isn`t really any major paint correction to perform?

Post Thanks / Like
    If those are anything like they were on my Maxima, they are firm.

Post Thanks / Like
    velo: That is VERY interesting...I have a ton of headroom up front, but oh well .

Terminator: The TL has always been on my list. However, I drove two vehicles before this with FWD. I needed to make the change .

Tasty: I have a position on the table that I`m unsure about taking. I want to pursue a marketing or project management position with an investment bank, accounting firm, or healthcare provider. I`ve been working a lot on the behind the scenes to get there.

zippy: Take it up to 100 on the freeway and start switching lanes.

I had to make an avasive lane change at 80 the other day and yanked the wheel. The vehicle felt extremely planted and well poised. Even my Integra (lots of suspension work), I think, would`ve had some squealing tires.

Scott: Yep . Rarely does it look *dirty*. From what I`ve noticed, it just gets less shiny, but the actual color still looks good.

imacarnut: Very firm. They literally don`t move. I was never one for splash guards, but these complete the lines very well.

Regarding polishing; I will try to do it *by hand* for as long as possible, but no I will not use a PC, probably ever. A finessing pad an Menzerna PO106FF seem in store sometime down the road. For now, I will enjoy a 99% marr-free surface.

Thank you again!

Post Thanks / Like
    zippy,

The equivalent of the Lexus GS is the M35/45, not the G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bence
    zippy,

The equivalent of the Lexus GS is the M35/45, not the G.

Thanks, I have not yet driven the new Lexus ES which would be the car to competer with the G35. We are leaning toward the G35 in terms of sportyness and the great reviews it gets.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Lexus IS is the G35 competitor. The ES really has no Infiniti competitor - the ES is a pure luxury cruiser, super soft suspension, very cushy, tons of luxury. The G35 and IS are the "entry level sport sedans" from both brands.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zippymbr
    Thanks, I have not yet driven the new Lexus ES which would be the car to competer with the G35. We are leaning toward the G35 in terms of sportyness and the great reviews it gets.

You should drive the M though. There is an M35 Sport and it`s gotten great reviews and is a HUGE upgrade interior wise over the G35, and I`m a huge fan of the G35. I had a G35 on order but in the end, wasn`t sure if I wanted the 4dr sedan.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information