Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful car

Post Thanks / Like
    I can see being that picky for a Ferrari. But for a glorified Nissan? Nice car but thats a little too obsessive imo.

Lorne

Post Thanks / Like
    Sean,

I LOVE that G35! I would have optioned mine exactly the same.

I do have one suggestion. Please consider professionally installed Xpel or other paint protection film (i.e. clear bra) immediately. The G35 is notorious for paint chipping and many Infiniti owners report getting dozens of paint chips in as little as the first 2000 miles.

Dean

Post Thanks / Like
    Great purchase Sean! I almost ordered that exact car minus the splash guards in April...but decided to beat on my WRX for 1 more year, hoping to track it a few times this summer.

That car begs for some dishy wheels, maybe some Work Meister S2Rs, and a baby drop Tein/Nismo/Eibach?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sean - not that you care having bought the `06, but the `07`s will come in 6MT as well.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bioman: Will do!

Lorne: I knew someone would take my persistence the wrong way, and I understand. If you push, sometimes its too far for some. The way I looked at it was, I`m paying $30k+, this is my first new car, I plan on having it for 4+ years...I`m not going to "settle", especially when the "right one" is out there. Thank you for viewing though.

Dean: Armorglove ClearBra goes on this wednesday. It will be professionally installed. Thank you .

Fuji: I think I am going subtle on this one; M-Sport 19s or G35C 19s. For a while, it will be stock...I went to hardwire my Valentine1 today and didn`t have the heart to "open `er up".

Picus: Thank you . The dealership was telling me about how they were easily getting sticker for the M when it came out, many times over sticker, and most likely the same for the new "G".. The new "G" will surely be a stunner, I love the styling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely car, Sean.

Congrat my man!

Post Thanks / Like
    You`re probably already over on g35driver, but if not check it out. Lots of good wheel options; I really like the OEM 19`s from the couple on the sedan (like you mentioned), the 19` M wheels (split spoke 5`s) look really nice on the sedan too. Oh, and I know this goes without saying but a wheel with a good lip *really* sets it off. Maybe get the 350z springs on there for a little drop... crap, I`m such a bad influence.
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Sean! Great car and detail. So what kind of career are you getting into?

Post Thanks / Like
    nice choice, nice work look forward to many future of its "pampering" posts

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome car Sean! That is probably my favorite color in the G35.

Do you plan any mods or just plan to keep it stock? Oh, you answered that earlier.

I honestly like the 2006 model better than the 2007, the front hood lid is just too noticeable.

You will be very happy I think. :bestwish
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful car Sean! :hifive:

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Sean! Nice color for sure. Will you be working out of this car?

Were you ever considering Lexus?

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn just realized I am now bumped to the third cleanest G35 on this board, behind you and Picus! Arghh!!!!
    2003.5 Desert Platinum Infiniti G35 Sedan

Biweekly Routine---Wash: Foam gun + NXT Wash (Microfibers), then topped with #16 or OCW.

Post Thanks / Like
    When your paying 34k for something you can be as picky as you want. If your paying 5k you can be as picky as you want. Thats alot of money and you every right to have it just the way you want it. I mean a 99 cent hamburger comes the way you want it!

Will you still be detailing out of it? why not a truck, or was the detailing a temp college thing?

Nice ride, I love the G35`s!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information