Post Thanks / Like

West Coast Wax Party / Meet and Greet

So I am thinking of setting up a get together for us west coast folks. I am in the planning phase for this and would like input on location, dates, and figure out how many people are interested in such an event.

The idea: A get together to not only meet fellow forum members but also an opportunity to try out the brand new Pinnacle Black Label Synergy wax on your own car! Depending on how many people showed interest there would be a possibility to try out more products as well.

Date: TBD - Considering May 10th but this will depend on which date works best for the most people.

Location: TBD - Fresno is a possibility if members are willing to travel

We would be using Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba to wash your car with, unless you decide to bring your favorite waterless wash. By using a waterless we won`t have to worry about securing a water source.

Now since this would be an event I would like to incorporate as many west coast members in as possible we would need a central location in which a modest drive could accommodate both the SoCal folks and NorCal folks. I am centrally located in Fresno between both areas and I have hotel connections here in which we could accommodate a very large amount of people plus block off an area for us to use for waxing and waterless washing.

If Fresno does not sound like the most exciting place to meet we can meet over in a beach town like San Luis Obispo or Monterey (which would be closer to the bay area folks). Let me know which area you would like to meet in and we can plan further from there. Keep in mind if you plan to make a day trip out of this or a weekend trip I can only secure decent rates at a hotel in Fresno so beach towns many cost a bit more for the night.

For those interested, we can wax the cars on a Saturday and go for an optional drive in the hills on Sunday or HWY 1 if we do a beach town. Saturday would have a dinner planned for those that enjoy food and want to join.

The purpose of this is to try out a brand new wax on your car before you buy a tub. Also this is a great opportunity to meet follow members and have a good time together. If you don`t want to wax your car but want to join to meet people and have a good time you are more than welcome to join!

For you pro detailers hesitating to make the initial purchase, this will give you an opportunity to try out this new wax on your car or the car of your choosing so you can be know exactly what it will look like and how it performs so that you can make an educated purchase on a new product you can offer your clients.

I am in the planning phase of this right now so please give any input and feedback you have. I want to make this as successful as it can be and in order to do that I need your help and participation!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: West Coast Wax Party / Meet and Greet

If we can drum up enough interest for this event I`ll plan it out.

Any ideas on what you would like to see or what you would be willing to meet up for?

If we meet in Fresno - Yosemite and Kings Canyon nation parks are both right here.

If we do Monterey in June the Porsche Club of America is holding their national Porsche Parade so you`ll have an opportunity to see more Porsches in one place than you will any other time (possible future clients for some of you pros).

If we do San Luis Obispo / Pismo area I know a great little vaudeville/melodrama that is a lot of fun to go to in the evenings.

What would draw you in for a meet and greet event? And where would you be willing to drive?

Post Thanks / Like

This would be very cool!!! Bump!!!

Post Thanks / Like

thats too far for me lol Closer to orange county lol
    www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc Please Like my FB if you like my work

Post Thanks / Like

I almost forgot how big Cali is as a state. Very cool idea. The closest we have to that here in NY is cars and coffee...

Post Thanks / Like

If we were to do Orange county I would make a whole week out of the trip and go to Disneyland as well but I just went there back in November. I`ll be down that way in April but I`m booked up for that weekend already, going to the Long Beach Grand Prix.

I think I`ll be marking this off as one of those ideas that could have been but not enough interest.

.... that is unless we get Todd and a few of the other guys out here to give us a little mini Detail Fest California Edition!

Post Thanks / Like

I`m still holding out for more interest though and hoping to get something together at some point this year!

If more interest comes from down south I`ll figure something out and plan up an event for us all. I just don`t really have too many connections down that way as of now but that can easily change with a little time.

Post Thanks / Like

Too far for me also.........

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in. I am in the Bay Area but would be willing to drive somewhere for the meet.

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I will go !
    Coming from Folsom, CA..
    Dan F

Thread Information