Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mobile Tech Expo

OK that probably didn`t help all that much. It really isn`t the speed of the pad when using an orbital, but the part of the pad that is most effective. The nature of orbiting is prevent the pad from staying in one spot, like a rotary. Since it orbits and oscillates, the center of the pad is going over the same paint more than the outside edge of the pad so the center is doing the most correction. I made a little diagram which may help a little, hopefully . Again, the slow and fast is a lack of better words to use...
    "Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford

Post Thanks / Like

Budman3:
    Thank you for the kind comments about about the seminar. Hope we had the chance to meet, I met so many great people there I lost track of who is who and the E-mails since have kept me hopping.
    We needed more time and that`s my fault, thought an hour would be enough but I was answering questions until I had to leave. Also competing with the 3 compressor`s and pneumatic tools was tough.

Thanks again
    Randy Lowe Custom Detail Boat & RV Detailing
    Salem, Oregon

Tampa, FL
    Post Thanks / Like

Budman - thanks for the further explanation and I get it now.
    Tampa, FL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Detail View Post
    Budman3:
    Thank you for the kind comments about about the seminar. Hope we had the chance to meet, I met so many great people there I lost track of who is who and the E-mails since have kept me hopping.
    We needed more time and that`s my fault, thought an hour would be enough but I was answering questions until I had to leave. Also competing with the 3 compressor`s and pneumatic tools was tough.

Thanks again
    Randy it was a good seminar and would have / could have been better as you say without the compressors and generator and weather. But I learned a lot and I`m sure the others did as well... and that`s all that matters. So Thank you!

Also, welcome to Detail City. This is the site that got me into detailing and ultimetly to the Expo this year. It has been 4 years this month since I signed up here and I have been learning ever since. Its just a hobby for me right now but who knows what will happen in the future
    "Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information