Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    2,882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy@DetailCity View Post
    In the interest of keeping a peaceful household and to keep this a family friendly site, I have decided to edit out some of the above pictures. If you guys want to see them, your going to have to ask Killr wheels to send them to you privately.

    Troy --->

    Sheila --->

    Troy ---> <--- Sheila

    Troy --->

    Sheila --->
    Had to do it guys, I hope you understand.


  2. #17
    Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    We understand Troy.

    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

  3. #18
    The Rainmaker
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    8,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    No big deal and probably a good move.
    They are nice to look at, but really didn`t have much to do with detailing.

    One thing about that type of pictures, women take more offense to them than guys realize. Even if they don`t say anything, that doesn`t mean they approve.

    If they offend even one person, they would be offensive. (Kind of stole that from Audiboy )

    Charles

  4. #19
    Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW View Post
    If they offend even one person, they would be offensive. (Kind of stole that from Audiboy )
    I started to read that and I was like..."Hey, I said that!". Don`t credit me though. That`s something that the more friendlier Air Force has reiterated over and over again.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

  5. #20
    a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    2,882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW View Post
    No big deal and probably a good move.
    They are nice to look at, but really didn`t have much to do with detailing.

    One thing about that type of pictures, women take more offense to them than guys realize. Even if they don`t say anything, that doesn`t mean they approve.

    If they offend even one person, they would be offensive. (Kind of stole that from Audiboy )

    Charles

    Well it does raise another issue about picture posting that is not covered in the picture posting rules and guidelines, so you can expect another edit to those rules. It`s on my list.


    Troy

  6. #21
    The Rainmaker
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    8,468
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy@DetailCity View Post
    Well it does raise another issue about picture posting that is not covered in the picture posting rules and guidelines, so you can expect another edit to those rules. It`s on my list.

    Troy
    Isn`t being in charge fun?

    Charles

  7. #22
    Forum Sponsor killr@autogeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    To Troy, His Spouse, and Forum Members,

    I wanted to take a quick minute an apologize for the pics and if/how/who they offended. They were not designed nor meant to harm anyone. Model was doing an authorized shoot and I gave them the use of the car. I understand the pics can be misconstrued (my wife loved them) so please delete as needed. I am more than happy to help or repair as needed.

    Scott

  8. #23
    Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Good thing Troy deleted those.. we might have had to give equal treatment by reposting The Whaler in his speedo
    life is short ..do it while you can

    e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

  9. #24
    "Beep Beep" awd330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida/New York
    Posts
    1,973
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Thank you to Troy for doing a little housecleaning. I was actually going to say something about the photos yesterday, but decided to just let it pass. When I logged in and saw more pictures posted this morning (pics which didn`t seem to have anything to do with the Detail Fest event), I thought the line had been crossed and chose to speak up. I give credit to Troy and the other members of this community who gracefully handled the situation before it could escalate any further.

  10. #25
    Scott P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    2,472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    That looked like a fun event. If it was anything like the Poorboy`s event I attended, I`m sure everyone left with a lot more knowledge to go along with a shiny car.
    "The trouble is that you think you have time." - Jack Kornfeld

  11. #26
    Woob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, Cary, Durham, North Carolina
    Posts
    3,800
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Quote Originally Posted by awd330 View Post
    Thank you to Troy for doing a little housecleaning. I was actually going to say something about the photos yesterday, but decided to just let it pass. When I logged in and saw more pictures posted this morning (pics which didn`t seem to have anything to do with the Detail Fest event), I thought the line had been crossed and chose to speak up. I give credit to Troy and the other members of this community who gracefully handled the situation before it could escalate any further.
    Aye.

  12. #27
    I'm FloridaNative on AG Jen@autogeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy@DetailCity View Post
    In the interest of keeping a peaceful household and to keep this a family friendly site, I have decided to edit out some of the above pictures. If you guys want to see them, your going to have to ask Killr wheels to send them to you privately.

    Troy --->

    Sheila --->

    Troy ---> <--- Sheila

    Troy --->

    Sheila --->

    hehehehehe I love the smilies, Troy! Too cute!
    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
    Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."

  13. #28
    Just One More Coat Beemerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sonoma County, CA
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My pics from Detail Fest at Autogeek

    Quote Originally Posted by killr@autogeek View Post
    Not but 5 minutes after you left, sorry !

    Sorry quality is video camera , but more pics likely to come shortly.



    *edited for content



    you do realize that she was leaning on your car that was scratching it....this is despicable
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

    Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AutoGeek Detail Fest - Newbie
    By Rand in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. Autogeek`s 5th Annual Detail Fest & Car_Show
    By Ben@3D in forum Product Spotlights
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 12:41 PM
  3. Models at Autogeek Detail Fest
    By 99BlueAngel in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:12 PM
  4. For Those Attending The Autogeek Detail Fest!
    By AutopiaAdmin in forum Forum News, Updates & Feedback
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •