Went to the London Classic car show at alexandra palace at the weekend...... great show, trade stands etc. This show was co sponsored by Meguiar`s and had a concours for classic cars. The cars looked fantastic, about 12 in all..... but 2 things, first ALL the cars were full resto jobs, no original paint etc (one of the guys i spoke too, his car was 3 weeks out of the oven, i mean come on thats have some real cars in there. I`d rather see original cars than open cheque book garage queens anyday. I must say i took a dim view of the cars on show and Meguiar`s must take some blame. Second.... when i asked about which wax they used and indeed did they use Meguiar`s products, i was asked if i was a spy for Meguiar`s! i took this as a sign they dont use their products...... and the guy with the winning ferrari, Yawn, predictable, ive more money to spend than the next man....... didn`t know anything about wax at all, "I use that pink autoglym stuff........" yeah right, i pointed out this was a cleaner/polish/sealer, not a wax.......he basically didn`t have a clue what i was on about........ anyway, it was a shame, you might as have brand new cars exhibiting for all the use it was.

so basically the concours was a joke as some of the owners and they didn`t use Meguiar`s products......