Post Thanks / Like
    We had another BMW event that was fairly local, so I pitched the Atlantic Euro tent and did some GlossHaus demos. It was a lot of fun, especially when the owner of a pretty crispy Alfa Romeo challenged me to make it shine. These pix got a little chunky when reduced for the web, so apologies for the quality. We were pretty busy doing a variety of cars, so we did a pretty bad job on before & after pix, too, but I think you`ll still get the idea...

As the Alfa rolled up:

A peek at the upside:

It is a window to the world!!

You can see we were playing with water - watching it sort of muddle on the rest of the hood and run right off the GlossHaus section. People were gathering in front of the car all afternoon after the guy put it back in the parking area along the side of the road.

Frankly, if it hadn`t been a BMW event, I would have probably kept this car all day - it was a great platform to show how easy it is and how far back something can come!

A bit of a bigger challenge came from this 2002:

I don`t think it is unfair to say it had some pretty significant swirling...

We did both sides of the trunk in two sessions, and then did hood the same way. I like how it came out (unfortunately didn`t get the before/after side by side - we fixed the tape area, too )

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the deal on the Alfas fender?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy99
    Whats the deal on the Alfas fender?

He races it at VIR and had a little bump - we were joking about what setting on the PC removed wrinkles in metal!

It was just sooooo cooked up I had to have a swipe at it. Looked great - I think he was pretty stunned...

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s very impressive. I bet they the people watching was truly amazed/shocked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quakerroatmeal
    That`s very impressive. I bet they the people watching was truly amazed/shocked.

Thanks - the owner of the Alfa was pretty funny - they really thought there was some trick. The car was parked just across from my tent on the side of the road, and I could see folks gather there every once in a while. I noticed the owners brought other people back to the car to show them.

Thread Information