Post Thanks / Like
    Our local Tuesday cruise night is always full of interesting cars and interesting people. One of our more famous locals comes down every week with something from his bike collection, this week however, he brought several bikes down in a truck! It must be nice to be Billy Joel!

Pictures here http://dftowel.com/carshows/OBcruise081506

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DFTowel
    Our local Tuesday cruise night is always full of interesting cars and interesting people. One of our more famous locals comes down every week with something from his bike collection, this week however, he brought several bikes down in a truck! It must be nice to be Billy Joel!

Pictures here http://dftowel.com/carshows/OBcruise081506

Very cool!
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet pics! I am surprised BJ even comes out. I`ve heard he is not the biggest fan of people! LOL

Some sweet rides there! If I can ever sneak out of work early enough and catch an earlier train, I def want to go down!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice turnout!

Thanks for sharing, Leo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool.

I havent been to any crusein`s since they started kicking people out of Bellmore and Broadway Mall.

How big is the Oyster Bay turnout?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    Sweet pics! I am surprised BJ even comes out. I`ve heard he is not the biggest fan of people! LOL

That`s not totally true, if you`re cool with him he`s cool with you. Last night he was in the diner hangin` with the crowd and having a good time. The locals here have seen him enough all these years that he`s pretty much not bothered, he did grow up around here after all.

There is the running local joke however that if you see Billy driving down the road... GET OUT OF THE WAY! :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusCGP
    Very cool.

I havent been to any crusein`s since they started kicking people out of Bellmore and Broadway Mall.

How big is the Oyster Bay turnout?

Not as big as Bellmore or some others but much "classier" shall we say? No kids peeling out or blasting radios. I guess we get about 75-100 cars or so, pretty much the same crowd that used to go to the Sears cruise. People start arriving around 5:00 and it goes strong til 9:00 or later easily. The restaurants do a big business!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DFTowel
    That`s not totally true, if you`re cool with him he`s cool with you. Last night he was in the diner hangin` with the crowd and having a good time. The locals here have seen him enough all these years that he`s pretty much not bothered, he did grow up around here after all.

There is the running local joke however that if you see Billy driving down the road... GET OUT OF THE WAY! :chuckle:

Yeah he is from my town and dropped out of my towns HS. Local boy made good!

After seing him 8 times live, I was finally able to actually get good seats twice while he was at the Garden! AWESOME CONCERTS!

Yeah I need to cut out of work early! I heard that summer virus is going around. Usually hits people around 1-2 PM and by 3PM they can`t function! LOL

Thread Information