Post Thanks / Like
    Not really a car show but a car meet and drive. Lots of nice shiney cars.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=54010

Post Thanks / Like
    Shuny cars, a summer drive...what`s not to like! :2thumbs:
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    What`s to say but WOW!!!!!! May I ask what camera do you use? Fantastic pictures!

:spot

Post Thanks / Like
    I just read the thread and the pictures are AWESOME. All taken with a Canon Rebel XT.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a pretty fun time. It`s less than 20 minutes from my house so it`s a short enough drive that I make it almost weekly.

Post Thanks / Like
    EXCELLENT pics... you`ve really got "the eye". I love the effect of the polarizing filter- how it punches up the colors. The overall image looks cooler, but the individual colors look warmer. I tend to favor very high-contrast images. My filters (UV & polarizing) always sit idly in the camera bag- probably because I`m too lazy to put the adapter on.

Too bad that porsche wasn`t a little closer to the light, so you could`ve gotten the PCH sign in on the far left. Hey, SOMEONE had to nitpick!

I keep meaning to run down to Crystal Cove, but I am NOT a morning person, have a hard time getting down there from Valencia before everyone`s gone. Wish I still lived in Huntington Beach... used to love that drive from Huntington Beach down the coast to Laguna... much prettier than Malibu. Oh well... c`est la vie...

Post Thanks / Like
    ... and one more thing. I STILL can`t believe those guys park those exotics right on PCH in Newport. I KNOW how narrow those lanes are, and how many drivers are too busy talking on their cell to mind what they`re doing & where they`re going. Any more, I`d only parallel park a BEATER on any of the main roads in LA or Orange county. I`ve been "bumped into" at least every 6 months, if not more frequently. If someone did that to my mythical exotic, I`d truly go ballistic!

LA/OC is a great place to have a nice car, but a terrible place to KEEP it nice- unless you never drive it. Too many people have no respect for other peoples property (OPP!)

ok, off soapbox for now...

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve never been bumped on the PCH before. The grocery store is another story. And I went down to CC this morning. It was a good turnout and some cars I hadn`t seen before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick61
    EXCELLENT pics... you`ve really got "the eye". I love the effect of the polarizing filter- how it punches up the colors. The overall image looks cooler, but the individual colors look warmer. I tend to favor very high-contrast images. My filters (UV & polarizing) always sit idly in the camera bag- probably because I`m too lazy to put the adapter on.

Too bad that porsche wasn`t a little closer to the light, so you could`ve gotten the PCH sign in on the far left. Hey, SOMEONE had to nitpick!

I keep meaning to run down to Crystal Cove, but I am NOT a morning person, have a hard time getting down there from Valencia before everyone`s gone. Wish I still lived in Huntington Beach... used to love that drive from Huntington Beach down the coast to Laguna... much prettier than Malibu. Oh well... c`est la vie...

Thanks for the complements but I can`t take credit for those photos! Someone else posted them and I just posted the link after seeing them. Incredible cars and pictures though.

Thread Information