Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

What color car is the best to get when purchasing a car that doesn`t show dirt

[QUOTE=chall897;2103750]
    Quote Originally Posted by chall897 View Post

Changed my username from chall897 to Lily333 thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What color car is the best to get when purchasing a car that doesn`t show dirt

Enjoy new car and be safe !!!!

Now look around and learn how to take care of that beautiful vehicle and keep it that way.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What color car is the best to get when purchasing a car that doesn`t show dirt

Problem is that`s a renegade.

Post Thanks / Like

I like that color, and IMO it looks good on that vehicle. Not sure how it`ll be to live with marring-visibility-wise but it should look OK when not spotlessly clean if you use a good LSP (regulars here know what I`d put on it...).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    ... (regulars here know what I`d put on it...).
    Edelbrock high-rise manifold, Holley 750 double-pumper, and glass packs?
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy your new Jeep and keep harsh chemicals away from all that trim
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

As an owner of an Elantra, this cracked me up. Head-turners they certainly aren`t, but pretty solid commuter cars considering cost of entry and mpg.

Metallic Silver Hyundai Elantra. Pretty boring car, admittedly. But, throw a couple coats of FK1000p on it every 6 months, and you have a cheap, extremely low maintenance recipe for a solid DD.

My pal Bob had a black 3.6 Turbo (apparently worth big $) that I found as appealing as an old brown Elantra.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxAddict View Post
    ...[You`d install]...Edelbrock high-rise manifold, Holley 750 double-pumper, and glass packs?
    Heh heh, and I`m old enough to know what a 750dblpmpr is too!

No glass packs for me though, got that out of my system 40 years ago and now I`m utterly negative towards noisy exhausts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickclark08 View Post
    As an owner of an Elantra, this cracked me up. Head-turners they certainly aren`t, but pretty solid commuter cars considering cost of entry and mpg.

Metallic Silver Hyundai Elantra. Pretty boring car, admittedly. But, throw a couple coats of FK1000p on it every 6 months, and you have a cheap, extremely low maintenance recipe for a solid DD.
    Heh heh, this turned into another object lesson in not being a smart-[aleck]! Sheesh, I I really oughta know better.... sure can stick my foot in it, so I`m glad you weren`t offended.

But then I did say "brown" and a silver [anything] is a different matter Hyundai`s brown, uhm...doesn`t appeal to me.

A pal of mine has a Hyundai, and it`s a perfectly good car, just right for her. Hers is a darkish metallic gray with tint, and it`s actually kinda nice looking.
    Likes nickclark08 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like that color, and IMO it looks good on that vehicle. Not sure how it`ll be to live with marring-visibility-wise but it should look OK when not spotlessly clean if you use a good LSP (regulars here know what I`d put on it...).
    LSP ???? What`s that ??? IMO WHATS THATS ????

Post Thanks / Like

What color car is the best to get when purchasing a car that doesn`t show dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    Enjoy your new Jeep and keep harsh chemicals away from all that trim
    Why do you think so??? Just wondering any harsh chemicals are going to hurt a paint job or any trim work seriously? I`m just wondering what your objective is with the trim job and the fact that there is a lot of black or something is that the issue ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    Problem is that`s a renegade.

Hey Matthew why is it a problem to own a Renegade let me guess you OWN A JEEP RUBICON 4WHD BLACK LIFTED OFF ROAD 50% OF THE TIME OR AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ALL DECKED OUT GREAT STEREO
    AM I RIGHT ????? Or maybe opposite a BMW

Post Thanks / Like

Well EVERY ONE YOU WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR I ENDED UP PURCHASING A JEEP Cherokee Trailhawk the color is called Anvil I`m pretty is what you call it. To make it more easier to understand it`s a medium grey with blue in it!!!! It`s really cool color!!! So what you think I like it I guess that`s was most important
    Thanks to all

Problem is you said it`s a Cherokee and it`s a renegade. I don`t care what you buy or drive. just hope they didn`t tell you that`s a Cherokee and you think it is driving it around as a renegade

I didn`t come out and say cool you now have a rebadged fiat 500x

Someone seems sensitive when all I said was "problem is it`s a renegade" you try to run your mouth saying I have a lift kitted rubicon which you must not approve of for my life or a BMW ? Settle down a bit buddy

Post Thanks / Like

LSP ???? What`s that ???
    LSP = Last Step Product, i.e., "wax"

IMO WHATS THATS ????
    IMO = In My Opinion

Sorry, didn`t mean to be inscrutable.

Post Thanks / Like

Midtone pewter would be the best.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information