Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well now all this crap is scaring me. The dealer swirled up the ML and I dunno if i am gonna do the swirl removing step... I may just strip the klasse and pray the swirls arent there anymore. I will probably just clay and then reapply klasse, without AIO. or switch to zaino... arggh, so much money that I don`t have!

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by AlBoston [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>well now all this crap is scaring me. The dealer swirled up the ML and I dunno if i am gonna do the swirl removing step... I may just strip the klasse and pray the swirls arent there anymore. I will probably just clay and then reapply klasse, without AIO. or switch to zaino... arggh, so much money that I don`t have! [/b]</blockquote>Use K on the black one and use _ _ on the silver one.

Post Thanks / Like

White BMW Roundel?

Hey guys sorry if this is a stupid post, but I am looking at doing some cosmetic modifications to my car. A while back someone posted a write up of a white BMW M3 that had a really slick roundel. Instead of the original blue/white emblem, all four quadrants were white and the lines separating were black (from what I can recall). Anywho, I tried searching for this post, but searching BMW M3 would not come up with any results. I`m searched google for a good day now, and cannot come to find the roundel. Maybe I imagined it haha. If anyone knows about this write up it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you woke up from a dream. Lol I havent seen anything like that here but maybe someone else could chime in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Michael Quesada

"Success is not the key to happiness.
    Happiness is the key to success.
    If you love what you are doing,
    you will be successful."
    - Albert Schweitzer

Post Thanks / Like
    Bimmian.com has roundel stickers that cover the colors to whatever you want. I have mine in carbon fiber (real CF) but the sticker are a vinyl. I have not heard of MANY problems with them and they have been out for years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I am familiar with the Bimmian ones, and I will probably just end up ordering the CF vinyl covers. Thanks for the help, could have sworn I saw it hear though.

Post Thanks / Like
    googled bmw roundel and found this amazon link that also has other useful info for years this logo fits and other suppliers for bmw logos-
    http://www.amazon.com/BMW-Roundel-Em.../dp/B000TMWYH6
    - hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information