Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone

I`ve been a longtime Zaino user, and one of the things I love about it is that I can use it on <em class=`bbc`>everything[/i]. The paint (obviously ), smooth plastic trim, chrome (Z2 looks awesome on the chrome bumpers and grille of my Explorer), the headlights and taillights, etc. Now, I`ve got the itch to try Blackfire this summer, and I was wondering if I can use the All Finish Paint Protection on all parts of the car like Zaino. Has anyone tried? Thanks!

peace

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure about that but it works great on rims!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it can.:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! I can`t wait to try it (as soon as I get out of Michigan and back to LA).

peace

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Most quality sealants can be used on plastic, windows, chrome, marble, etc...

Post Thanks / Like
    Wood also. Klasse AIO works great on finished wood.

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally didn`t car for the way it worked on matte plastic trim. It seemed to be hard to buff out to a smooth finish. But that could be because I had SG on it before and probably didn`t remove it first.

H

Post Thanks / Like

Review Foam Cannon and Wheel Woolies

Used the foam cannon today for the first time. I give it the following review. Fun-10/10, effective 10/10, time saver 0/10. Takes alot of time to set up and swirtch out the wand. I ended up running 2 hoses so that I could rinse with the hose and leave the PW hooked up to the cannon. Then its no a problem. First mix was 3 oz of soap to the balance of the bottle water. Foam was too dry and thick. Like shaving cream. Looked good but I felt it was not going to be wet enough to loosen the dirt. I riinsed the car again. Poured out half the soap into wash bucket and refilled cannon with water and it was good wet clingy suds. Suds sat on car 3-5 minutes without an issue. Some did run off the car but I though it was the right mix.

Where is the paper clip so I can attach photo`s?:doh:

Wheel Woolies- When I got the package I was honestly a little disapointed. They look larger on the website and
    i kinda felt the lasge one was a glorified bowl swab. I am glad I waited to voice that opinion becasue after using them today I will not be without them when I clean wheels. I only hope they stand up to my use. Large one was used for 90% of the wheel. medium fits between the caliper and barrel perfectly and the little one was used for the lugs (no great for that). needed the swiss wax style brush for that but the little one was great for the honey comb grill below my plate. I used to use a foam stick or Q tip and that was not perfect, this small woolie is perfect for that.

I did not do the glass or interior yet as I have my son`s little league game soon. I will let you know how I like the 303 later.

Took lots of pictures but I cant figure out how to attach? There is usually a paper clip on the tool bar right? I also shot a small video on my phone. I will post when I figure it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    Used the foam cannon today for the first time. I give it the following review. Fun-10/10, effective 10/10, time saver 0/10. Takes alot of time to set up and swirtch out the wand. I ended up running 2 hoses so that I could rinse with the hose and leave the PW hooked up to the cannon. Then its no a problem. First mix was 3 oz of soap to the balance of the bottle water. Foam was too dry and thick. Like shaving cream. Looked good but I felt it was not going to be wet enough to loosen the dirt. I riinsed the car again. Poured out half the soap into wash bucket and refilled cannon with water and it was good wet clingy suds. Suds sat on car 3-5 minutes without an issue. Some did run off the car but I though it was the right mix.

Where is the paper clip so I can attach photo`s?:doh:

Wheel Woolies- When I got the package I was honestly a little disapointed. They look larger on the website and
    i kinda felt the lasge one was a glorified bowl swab. I am glad I waited to voice that opinion becasue after using them today I will not be without them when I clean wheels. I only hope they stand up to my use. Large one was used for 90% of the wheel. medium fits between the caliper and barrel perfectly and the little one was used for the lugs (no great for that). needed the swiss wax style brush for that but the little one was great for the honey comb grill below my plate. I used to use a foam stick or Q tip and that was not perfect, this small woolie is perfect for that.

I did not do the glass or interior yet as I have my son`s little league game soon. I will let you know how I like the 303 later.

Took lots of pictures but I cant figure out how to attach? There is usually a paper clip on the tool bar right? I also shot a small video on my phone. I will post when I figure it out.
    Thanks for the review of the Foam Cannon. I really do want to get my hands on one of those.

The Wheel Wollies are another item, that I need to get. I am sick and tired of getting splattered with black break dust when using a standard wheel brush.

As for the pictures. Put all your pictures on Photobucket. Once all of your pictures have been uploaded to Photobucket, put your curser over the picture that you want to insert. You will see the different coded underneath and copy the IMG Code. Once you have copied the IMG code, click on the Insert Link button on TID. It is directly under the Smilies Icon over the post box. Then just copy the IMG code into the link box.

If you have any problems with it, PM me, and I will walk you through it.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Swirled Hood
    Foam Cannon

Shot this so you can see size in perspective
    Swirled RoofX_X
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Clean Wheel

Post Thanks / Like

Tags

Sorry for the dis-jointed post but I though the titles and notes I wrote in Photo bucket were going to show up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that wasn`t too hard was it?
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE the wheel woolies. I would like for one to have a 90* bend near the end to better reach behind spokes, but otherwise I am very happy with that purchase.

Good reviews!

Post Thanks / Like
    a little birdy told me foam guns are overrated Looks cool in the pics. good work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information