Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why noy go for broke and save up for the Bugatti, I`m a FORD man myself.:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean2010 View Post
    I would love to have a ride in the new A8. Noob to these forums but i`m always looking for a way to make my car more shiny and keep the paint nice and clean.

as for the new 3`s well.....

Theres mine. I love it for a compact sedan. It`s quick and has everything i wanted (aside for a sunroof).

I hope to gather some good info here and after peeping at a few detailing threads, it motivated me to put more time into my car. Thanks
    ZOOM ZOOM!!!

My latest edition (photoshopped into my desktop background).

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the new Regal. Build quality that a midrange GM car has never seen before. Right up there with the Audi IMO
    Can`t wait to see the Regal GS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mitsi EVO :partaaay2:

Post Thanks / Like
    I see all these new cars and part of me is amazed at the performance numbers, do-dads, gizmos and luxury appointments rivaling my living room. But....

Then I see a Lambo Countach, Ferrari 355, 308, 328, the old Porsche 911`s and a host of 70`s muscle cars. No power gadgets or luxuries of any kind. Just pure, visceral, driving excitment in exotic shapes not hindered by current regulations. A Porsche Cayenne Turbo would blow the doors off of each and everyone of these cars, while two kids are watching DVD`s in the back and the wife is getting a message in the passenger seat. But good lord, they get my heart pumping! These cars can be had for around the same price as the new Audis, Bimmers and Benz`s, many much cheaper.

I looked at a new Dodge Challenger sitting next to a older Ford Explorer the other day and noticed the Dodge`s hood was virtually the same height as the SUV. The car has the general shape of a 70`s model it was meant to re-create, but is 7 inches higher and 7 inches longer, yet with similar width. Don`t get me started on the 3750 curb weight- Holy cr*p!

My D.D. is a Subaru Outback with XM radio, heated leather seats, GPS, faux wood trim and a sunroof the width of a small hot tub. I love that car. But my weekend car is a 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo with 130k miles (I`m currently in the middle of it`s yearly full detail- pics will be posted in a few weeks) - I`m lucky to have power steering, windows and A/C. I bought it for $13.5k a few years ago and it`s my pride and joy. Not only is it beautiful (to me), but I take it to race tracks around the Southeast and use every bit of it`s power and traction. All day long, I pass brand new Caymans, Boxsters, 997`s and a whole host of turbo and N/A Porsches at our PCA HPDE events, at speeds over 130mph on the straights and over 90mph in the turns. Then I pack up my tools, baggage, race gear, jack and jack stands in the cavernous hatch and drive home with 27mpg fuel consumption. I know I`m bragging, but it`s tough not to gush over that little Porker and there are a ton of cars like it that are just a joy to own and drive.

I love where techology has taken us in the automobile world and I am constantly amazed by the limits being pushed back each year. I also see the cost and dimensions of vehicles going up each year. I have to wonder...at what point will the auto industry jump the shark?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m with Freddotron and want to see the new Buick Regal turbo. Plus the wife has been wanting to get out of her SUV and wants a car again. We`ve been looking at the Buick LaCrosse. Those are pretty nice when fully loaded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddotron View Post
    I love the new Regal. Build quality that a midrange GM car has never seen before. Right up there with the Audi IMO
    Can`t wait to see the Regal GS.
    A couple months ago I bought my wife a new 2011 Buick Regal RL6 in Carbon Black w/ black leather. She refuses to learn how to drive a manual transmission so the new turbo or GS was out of the question. GM`s new direction with Buick is excellent. I`m concerned with the Verano (Chevy Cruze), not sure how they will market this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information