Post Thanks / Like
    Since my Wash Pads from CMA are contaminated w/grit (for those who don`t know CMA`a cotton Wash Pads came the manufacturer with some type of `grit` imbedded in the cotton strands) I decided to use the MF Wash Mitt I`d planned to use for other tasks.

It works just fine. While it doesn`t hold the suds as well as the cotton pad I think it cleans better. When it starts to need more soap (for lube) you can feel it `grab` the surface. I think it will work well to clean very dirty surfaces. I`d rather have the pad for normal washes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my mf pad from CMA, seems to hold plenty of soap for me and also has good scrubbing power when needed.

Your point about grabbing when needing more soap is true, in my experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my MF mitt. Thick soft and sweeet! It cleans the best with the least pressure. Great for bugs and gook on the windshield and front end.

I keep it in its own baggy and wash it with other MF towels that were used for drying.

I use it above the side molding line only.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love mine as well, although if something gets caught in it it is a real pain to remove it. I plan to use it primarily on the car except if the car is covered in RoadSalt, mud, or something similar then I go to the Chenille mitt.

But for a slightly dirty car, a car covered in film from driving in the rain, if its dusty, etc the MF mitt is perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    someone please explain to Guess what that it...i have given up explaining it...and it worked great...the other one i have i use for the nooks and crannies of the windows(interior)...but im very hesitant to use it with all the salt crap my car has on it every week...it holds dirt so close to the surface that im pretty much stiv=cking with the chenille this winter....

so far ive seen my car clean about 2 days in the past 21/2 wks with all the snow ans salt and rain...usually about 1 day after i wash it we get another storm........im moivn to Baton Rouge

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw snow this week and salt encrusted cars.,,Yuck

How do you live in the snow belt year in year out???

Move to New Orleans a bit better but LSU does have its share of Coeds!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    who would get any schoolwork done living at LSU....:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it took a while but I did GRaduate!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The danger of a quiet car

Car manufacturers have been discussing electric cars hitting the market in mass for a little while now. The first time I heard this I thought to myself. "What about pedestrians, deer, cats, dogs, BLIND PEOPLE." With an electric car you lose the noise and they are very quiet. Some driver plowing down the road looks at his cell phone. At the same time you happen to be jogging and for whatever reason that he isn`t in your line of site... bang you`re done! You never heard him coming. So I was reading about a toyota or lexus or something electric car a few weeks ago and they are going to remedy this challenge buy placing some type of special external speaker on the exterior of the car that makes a engine noise. How crazy is that? The sound it would make was in development if I recall correctly...

Lets hope if that Bentley goes electric they put a speaker on it. Being impaled sucks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Polk Audio makes some great speakers.........lol..

Post Thanks / Like
    Trouble will be glad to hear this Sleep

I`ve almost ran her over on more then 1 occasion. I have learned when I start a Hybird, to put the gas pedal to the floor so the engine will kick on, this way Trouble won`t become driveway roadkill. That would upset me something terrible X_X

Post Thanks / Like
    You fix one problem, and you create another.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    They don`t even make the same tire noise that most cars do going down the road b/c they have such low rolling resistance. (I used to listen for that noise when I was doing RADAR!).

Thread Information