Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hyundai!!!

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this shows some class.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utEup5ET6Pk

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think Hyundai said that they make better cars then BMW. They did say that they have better looking paint then BMW . Ive looked close at a Sonota , and i think that they may be right.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can only say that I am a Hyundai fan...

My wife had a two generations ago Sonata LX V6 (the ones that looked like Jag`s kinda) and it went 137xxx miles and NEVER (as in not once) had ONE thing break, ever. Well I did replace the tires (once) and the head lights (once). After 137,000 and some change the only wear area on the entire car was the funky plasticy rubberized coating on the interior door panels, the rest was mint.

Now have a 2009 Sonata with the 270 horse V6 for her. Haven`t been quite as thrilled as in 70k miles the mirror motor went out, but other than that, it has been perfect.

My mom has the new `11 Sonata, very cool car. I believe they will be available with a turbo and six speed soon, so my wife may be getting a new car.

Post Thanks / Like
    if i`m not mistaken, the Hyundai Veloster (link below) will be available in the summer and with an estimated 40mpg and from the stats so far, it may look to have already one up`d the new honda crz and insight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ-NvXLszpA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3 View Post
    if i`m not mistaken, the Hyundai Veloster (link below) will be available in the summer and with an estimated 40mpg and from the stats so far, it may look to have already one up`d the new honda crz and insight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ-NvXLszpA
    Sounds like the CR-Z is coming out with a 160-200hp Turbo motor option late this year....
    Rasky`s Auto Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge View Post
    That finish is "brill" (british slang for tightness) as in "BRILLIANT" great clarity and gloss!!.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    My mom has the new `11 Sonata, very cool car. I believe they will be available with a turbo and six speed soon, so my wife may be getting a new car.
    The turbo`s are out. My wife has one.

A 274 HP 4-Cyl. that averages 28 MPG is hard to beat in today`s gas economy. It is very peppy.

Those who have not drove one, I suggest it. The engineering is not sub-par with the Hyundai`s. Electronic steering assist eliminates torque-steer, so it drives great even under power.

Haven`t heard about any six-speed manuals, but my wife`s is a 6 speed auto with the [Jeremy Clarkson dubbed] flippy paddles. Paint is great, car is great. We love it.

DLB

Post Thanks / Like
    it`s funny how some people still have the old perception of Hyundai. Do people think they weren`t going to improve in leaps & bounds and not learn from their mistakes. i`m sure there are a handful of car manufacturers that which Hyundai would fall of the face of the earth. who`s laughing now...

p.s. the Hyundai design center (irvine, CA) is about 40 minutes away from me, i may take a trip there someday and check it out if i`m allowed...

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to rain on anybodies parade the car is just awesome. I actually bought one last weekend for my son . The cars warranty alone blows away most cars out there now . The paint and finish is better then the Jaguars we sell . The dealer i bought it from sells about 300 cars a month not bad . My dealership is lucky these days if we sell 60 total a month not counting our Lamborghini store . These days with all the talk buy American it`s very hard too do when UAW workers go on strike if someone farts wrong maybe if they produced a better product for the same money as Hyundai GM wouldn`t be in the trouble they are in . The new Equus is a really nice car for sure they are only bringing 2400 cars right now and each dealer starts off with two . The dealers i went too sell all of them they get in and also tack a 5 grand over sticker price on it and it still sells . I wanted my son too go to the Orlando dealer to look at the Elantra he called on Friday and they had four in stock that they got in that Friday by the time he went there on Sunday they were all sold not to bad in my opinion .
    Adam

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m very pleased with my 4.6L Genesis sedan. A pleasant and comfortable ride and a ton of grunt A well spent $40K in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL !! This reminds me of what was originally thought of Honda,Toyota and Nissan or Datsun as they were called back when they first came over. We used to call them the little rust buckets. With that said I applaude Hyundai for producing a vehicles that people want at an affordale price. Its also about time Ford has gotten their act together as they have some really sweet rides as well.
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    And Lexus as well rwiserj. They said there is no way Lexus could compete with the Germans, then no way that Korea could compete with Japan. As stated multiple times, Hyundai has been opening plants and building cars in the USA, bringing jobs here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    And Lexus as well rwiserj. They said there is no way Lexus could compete with the Germans, then no way that Korea could compete with Japan. As stated multiple times, Hyundai has been opening plants and building cars in the USA, bringing jobs here.
    I agree. They are doing what it takes to earn my hard earned cash. Once I look to replace my wifes chrysler pacifica . I may get the veracruz really nice vehicle

Sent from my EVO4G using tapatalk
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rwisejr View Post
    LOL !! This reminds me of what was originally thought of Honda,Toyota and Nissan or Datsun as they were called back when they first came over.
    exactly. that`s what my father said and look where they all are now.

my dad will be getting a new car in a year or so and will be giving his current car which is an 07` camry (hasn`t been impressed with it and said he won`t buy another toyota which he was a long time fan of) to my nephew. he`s going to buy the Hyundai Tucson next...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3 View Post
    exactly. that`s what my father said and look where they all are now.

my dad will be getting a new car in a year or so and will be giving his current car which is an 07` camry (hasn`t been impressed with it and said he won`t buy another toyota which he was a long time fan of) to my nephew. he`s going to buy the Hyundai Tucson next...

Very nice looking vehicle.
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    Sounds like the CR-Z is coming out with a 160-200hp Turbo motor option late this year....
    as will the Veloster as well, we`ll see...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information