Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a question to see if I am spotting something correctly on this last pic - does that wheel have CC on it and the light scratching could be corrected by some hand/machine polishing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by drdetail View Post
    a little birdy told me foam guns are overrated
    i have a foam cannon and honestly i use my foam gun more...

Post Thanks / Like
    what i did to make switching between my foam cannon and my h/p sprayer was go to the hardware store and buy the same size quick connects and adaptors. this way i can easily swtch from the foam cannon to the h/p sprayer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by drdetail View Post
    a little birdy told me foam guns are overrated Looks cool in the pics. good work
    Not sure yet. It was way kool though

Quote Originally Posted by grungy View Post
    Just a question to see if I am spotting something correctly on this last pic - does that wheel have CC on it and the light scratching could be corrected by some hand/machine polishing?
    Yes, its a factory rim. I see that light marring in the picture and would love to get it off. I real life it is not that noticable. Its on a long list behind de-swirling the paint. Not sure what to use on the wheel to polish that anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3 View Post
    i have a foam cannon and honestly i use my foam gun more...
    Quote Originally Posted by glfahlc View Post
    what I did to make switching between my foam cannon and my h/p sprayer was go to the hardware store and buy the same size quick connects and adaptors. this way i can easily swtch from the foam cannon to the h/p sprayer.
    I hope I can find them for my unit. The wand is metric and the foam cannot is NPT 1/4". BTW, does you foam cannon top have a gasket? Mine did not.

Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    Now that wasn`t too hard was it?
    Nothing is hard when you know what your doing!:clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice review Jeff

I agree the foam cannon can tend to eat up a clock. I really see no benefit either. I understand the whole "knocking off the krud theory", but if I`m going to be polishing anyway, I feel whats My 1 hand car wash going to hurt -vs- what other nightmare already lies beneath the dirt ut:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Nice review Jeff

I agree the foam cannon can tend to eat up a clock. I really see no benefit either. I understand the whole "knocking off the krud theory", but if I`m going to be polishing anyway, I feel whats My 1 hand car wash going to hurt -vs- what other nightmare already lies beneath the dirt ut:
    Very good point Flash.:hurray:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Flash is taking all the fun out of the wash

How else do I get to fake having snow on the car this far south? :clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grungy View Post
    Flash is taking all the fun out of the wash

How else do I get to fake having snow on the car this far south? :clap:
    The foam gun or cannon are neat toys. I had a foam gun and traded it. It just seemed to be a soap waster for not much benefit especially in maintenance washes but I do see why people like them - nothing wrong with that.
    Al

Made in USA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    The foam gun or cannon are neat toys. I had a foam gun and traded it. It just seemed to be a soap waster for not much benefit especially in maintenance washes but I do see why people like them - nothing wrong with that.
    I could have washed (foamed the whiole car with 1.5 oz soap) and another 1.5 in the bucket. If I could eliminate the bucket, 1.5 oz is a winner. it was my first time so I am not sure if it going to be a regular part of my wash.

Plus, my neighbor complained to me about the sound of the pressure washer. I started at 8AM. So that factors in for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice pictures, I just used a foam gun for the first time this weekend I enjoyed it. Now to get a PW and a cannon. Thanks for the reviews very helpful the wheel woolies look great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review! I like the looks of the small wheel woolie for honeycomb grills and such. I haven`t seen anything quite like it so I think I`ll have to get one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    Thanks for the review! I like the looks of the small wheel woolie for honeycomb grills and such. I haven`t seen anything quite like it so I think I`ll have to get one.
    It was perfect for that. It a premium price for a good usable item that makes life cleaning wheels easier. I would expect lots of competition on this item as it looks simple to manufacturer and hopefully that will make the price fall below what I consider premium. At the end of the day I look at expense different than a Professional. I take car of my 3 cars and these should last a while for me. The expense is worth the convenience to me. For a Pro where time is money, I think it makes even more sense. I just hope they hold up under that type of daily use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Review.........I want a Woolie

Post Thanks / Like
    Two comments -

First, the wheel woolies are SUPER. I have 21 spoke, deep-set wheels that are a bear to clean. The woolies make the job a snap.

Second, the foam cannon. I have a 3000 psi gas pressure washer, which is too powerful for the foam cannon. However, another forum discussed the Foam Blaster from Home Depot. It`s less than 20 bucks and works GREAT. I fill it with Megs Gold Class soap and blast away the dirt. As long as you`re about 12 inches from the surface, no danger of any damage. Also, you can toggle the soap on/off so you can wash and rinse without disconnecting anything.

If you already have a high pressure washer, you have to get one of these.

[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyday I regret not going in on the wheel woolie group buy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information