Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been searching for a touch-less automatic car wash in my area that I can use in the winter to flush the undercarriages of salt and grime on my vehicles. They all have a "package" that includes the undercarriage flush, but every place that I`ve found also includes a clearcoat sealant / wax with every "package" that contains this flush. I use AIO/KSG on my vehicles. Anyone know what their sealant/wax will do to my Klassed finish, if anything? My gut feeling says that I`ll be further ahead if I flush the undercarriages and take my chances with the sealant over my Klasse - agree? Thanks in advance ---

Post Thanks / Like
    Where I am, the wax protection costs extra at automatic car washes. I`m surprised your gas station is so generous.

The wax they put on your car should not have an adverse effect on your klassed finish. The only problem is, you won`t be able to add more layers of SG unless you dawn wash. And I do agree with you, it`s better to go touchless than not go at all and let the salt eat away at your finish.

Hope this helped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks BillNorth !

Any more opinions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Try doing a search on automatic car washes. You may find more info in the archives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Id be more concerned about the harsh cleaning chemicals that they might use during the wash phase. They are more likely to have adverse affects on your Klasse than the wax phase. But until you know exactly what they are using, at your particular location, its hard to definitively say.

Post Thanks / Like
    The spray on wax that they offer for extra when you are driving through the car wash probably lasts only a day. The automatic car washes do the wax spray phase first, then the rinse phase. It may not cause any bonding issues with Klasse. It definitely can`t hurt and if you live in an area that uses salt on the road, any extra wax in the winter is good wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Conveneince of Mobile Detailing Services

CrisR:
    This is not a place for you to advertise your business.
    While we are enthusiastic about your business ventures, there are other ways for you to promote your business than in our forum.
    Your post was, to be honest, a straight-forward advertisement.

I have deleted the text of your post. Please do not do this sort of post again.

Admin

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Chris here sonds like a real profesional. I profesional toolbag :-t

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Chris here sonds like a real profesional. I profesional toolbag :-t
    are you critising him??? I haven`t checked the website in details, but may I ask if there is a need to jump to conclusions too fast?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged View Post
    are you critising him??? I haven`t checked the website in details, but may I ask if there is a need to jump to conclusions too fast?
    While I do appreciate the OP`s enthusiasm. IMO I hate seeing someone use this site to only promote there business. I thought we were here to help others and not just ourselves :Swordfight:

Thread Information